Thread: funny sound for bedwetting alarms

Default funny sound for bedwetting alarms

y not put the rick roll on when some one wets the bed and be shure its a easily enoyed youtuber lol ps i only me to joke on the sicuation not the pp

Valence

Wow, um... Quality post there. Anyway.
    The reason they don't pick "funny" sounds for bedwetting alarms is four-fold:
    1) It's a sensitive subject, and joking is generally a bad idea about it.
    2) It's a private matter, and a song is a lot less discreet of a sound than a buzz.
    3) Expanding on the last point, I'm pretty sure no /real/ bedwetter would want some alarm blurting what they did to the world so obviously.
    4) The alarms are supposed to help stop people wetting; some might end up wetting more often just to hear the song. :P

Edit: Ooh, my 500th post. Lovely :3

Quote Originally Posted by nightflood View Post
    y not put the rick roll on when some one wets the bed and be shure its a easily enoyed youtuber lol ps i only me to joke on the sicuation not the pp
    Why make a joke about this on a site with people that actually do have issues in this area? I don't see how this helps anyone out. It is just likely to cause drama. As for the idea, I think Dana outlined it pretty well. This just wouldn't be a wise move. Lets all be respectful of one and others issues here, ok? Thread closed.