Thread: about me and more

Cool about me and more

*what i like*
    i love trains tottaly stuck on them lol
    i love red and black never appart tho it has to be together for best effect
    i love my epic cool ipod and its apps infact i am a upsessed bargon app hunter

*important plz take much note as possible effects how i interact w/ pp and how they interact w/ me*
    i cant read well at all (espeshily in big long posts)
    i cant do math well at all
    i dont always spell good at all
    i cant type well most of the time
    gammer +punctuation is not exzistiant even offline

*resion im here*
    im having trobble finding a bedwetting alarm sold offline for a frien becasue i got no creditcards to order em and im also hessatant to get one im scared of becoming a victom of credit card fraw-d if some one could point out a possible company id love it if possible
    also my friend says even w/ a daiper he still floods the bed and he said he always got the most absorbant he could efford

Hi Nightflood and welcome to ADISC

I see you like trains? SWEEEEEET! Oh man do I love trains. If you're interested, I have a "trains group" here on the forums.

Ahhhh good good, the colors red and black DO go so well together

As far as your spelling, grammar and punctuation and typing....personally it doesn't bother me too much because I was able to read what you put up.

As far as finding a bedwetting alarm, I'm afraid I'm not much help. Sorry And I understand your fears about credit card fraud, that's not something to screw around with.

Hope to see you around