Thread: Bored to Death

PampsAimi

Default Bored to Death

Ello, Recently I quit my job for school reasons and now I'm home alone a lot and finding myself bored D: anyone have any like idk anything that helps you not be bored?

Quote Originally Posted by PampsAimi View Post
    Ello, Recently I quit my job for school reasons and now I'm home alone a lot and finding myself bored D: anyone have any like idk anything that helps you not be bored?
    I go to a few IRCs and talk to people. There's always someone on. Games are another way to keep yourself occupied. You could try working out, too.

If you've quit your job for school reasons one would think school is taking up a lot of time. Perhaps you should study more and/or take a heavier course load next semester. Otherwise, well, you should partake in your interests or join some sort of club/sports team. Heck, volunteering might also be a good time killer.

Sent from my iPhone

I get bored specifically at school nothing interesting to do.
    tusaalanga.ca may help.

I totally though this was going to be about the tv show of the same name. Perhaps you should follow the lead of that show's protagonist and start a detective agency.

nimimerkki702

Start doing something you like, for example: sports, clubs,gaming etc... Everyone has something that they like to do, the only way that you can find out what you like, is trying different things.

The major things that I do in my spare time, are gaming and sports, which keep me occupied enough that I don't usually get bored .

Hope this helps

You are on the same page, im bored 24/7. literally, unless im at a party or something. And for something to make you not bored, well, wrong guy for that :P

I most play video games, check forums, and sometimes watch movies (when I get bored of games). Hanging out with people (for those, unlike me, with friends xD) usually works well for killing boredom.

A hobby is a must imo. Even if you're really busy it's good to have a creative outlet of some sort.