Thread: I'm Jeff, New here or anywhere for that matter!

Default I'm Jeff, New here or anywhere for that matter!

Hey my names Jeff, I'm just a DL.

I've been online for some time but have'nt ever joined or really connected with anyone online before and I've recently discovered this site. It feels like it gets far more daily traffic then any of the other websites I've stumbled across in the past so I felt it was time to make the leap.

Little about myself: (I'm not normally a blunt person, but i might as well state my interests here and now)

I'm a straight male 21 years of age, just a DL but i like trying new things, I enjoy the sexual kick i get from wearing and playing in diapers, and don't get me wrong, I love to just chat about life...but I also enjoy engaging in meaningful conversation....I LOVE to chat....

I'm not here looking for anything but friendship, so don't think I'm only around looking for somthing else. I'm not.

I don't like being pressured, and I love to joke/laugh...I have a "no boundries" sence of anything goes...=}

If you'd like to know more, and get a chatt'in sometime on a more personal level...please hit me up!

Hey there, Jeff! It's nice to meet you. Great of you to join us on this site
    If you like meaningful conversation, why not look through many of the groups the site has to offer and/or the board itself, or the IRC? While we may be a support community for various forms of diaper-related needs/wants, we also discuss a lot of meaningful subjects in our various boards, and many members are known for their knowledge on certain given subjects and their general contributions to the site itself through such.
    I hope you have a good time here.
    I think you'll fit in just fine.