Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Ideal Diaper fantasy partner?

Question Your Ideal Diaper fantasy partner?

Ok this is an odd one I suppose, the topic came up in conversation the other night. What is your dream diaper partner?

I see two topics coming out of this.

It seems that the diaper models that are seen are nothing more than models that are wearing. They are not using, and if they are it seems very fake. Is this what guys are looking for, the typical model form in a diaper that they may or may not use? Or are you looking/thinking about something else....

For the girls out there is this the same for you … what do you look for in a guy wearing? Are you thinking of the Abercrombie guy with a diaper sticking out of the back, or Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, or whomever... or are you looking for something different?

I know I was looking for the Cute guy. I have never found much favor in those that are designated as “HOT”. Though what do the rest say.

Personally I do not have diaper fantasies, so have no idea. What is your opinion, if nothing else what would you say to such people being thought of as wearing.

I just have to laugh when I think of any of these names with a padded bum.

I would be happy with just a cute guy who likes diapers, I don't go for those guys that think there gods gift to the world.

There too busy looking in the mirror at themselves, to like anyone else.

Tough one. I guess in a fantasy partner, I'd look for a lady a bout my age, maybe a bit older, with the wisdom of a caretaker and the spunky, peppy liveliness of a child-

Though if we're talking actual models, That chick from The Soup would look soadorable.....

Hmm. This brings many of my thoughts to mind. Now, if we're being realistic, I'd need a girl or guy around my age, with a willingness to be a caretaker and a baby both. It may be hard to find a willingness to be on both sides, though, it would be fabulous.

Now, for the model/celeb/it'll-never-happen ideal partner, I'd say Emma Watson. I've seen several photoshoops of her in diapers, she seems to fit and belong It's so cute!

idk, i have a few, but i dont really know lol. idk, but dominated has been stricking my mind lately, so being dominated by angelina joulie would be pretty wild, with her in wet white leather and me in a diaper, helpless. whoa...

I don't really have any fantasies about celebrities in diapers or anything diaper related...Though I do find some celebrities sexy (Mariah Carey, and Rihanna to name a couple...)...In reference to the ideal partner...They would have to be close to me age...A girl...I prefer the nerdy-ish girls...Especially if they wear glasses...It would be great if they were into diapers too, and wouldn't mind being baby/mommy...Whether I will find that girl though, God I hope so...

I want a guy.

He can't be butt ugly - although I have to say it's hard to be "butt ugly" so most guys are okay in that department.
    He has to be willing to be a caregiver - or just a diaper partner. (Sorry, I know why we are all here but it would really turn me off seeing a full grown man crawling around on the floor going goo goo gaa gaa)
    Erm... Yeah Pojo said nerdy. He has to have a social life, but I like my nerds, too. ^.^

Kip

Hmmm. I don't really have any fantasies about celebs in diapers, though I do think a couple are extremely hot. My ideal girl would have to be around my age, maybe be interested in a couple of my hobbies. Being into diapers would be a plus, but just having an open mind and not freaking out at me being into diapers would be good too.

I would like a woman who was accepting of my wearing diapers and was willing to be a care taker some times or if she wore diapers her self would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsGurl View Post
    Personally I do not have diaper fantasies, so have no idea. What is your opinion, if nothing else what would you say to such people being thought of as wearing.

I just have to laugh when I think of any of these names with a padded bum.
    easy for you to say you already have someone :P..