Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brazilian

Default Brazilian

Sort of, but not quite.

I shaved my entire body today. Everything from the neck down (well... except my back, for obvious reasons). It cost me $90, (which I think was completely justified considering how well the razor in this kit I bought shaved the yeti hair on my legs right off) and took me about 2 hours. I've been looking forward to a time where I could get rid of all my body hair. Thought of waxing, but didn't know where to go, the price, or anything like that.

Anyone else do anything similar? Should I be scared of imminent itching? Will Goku get enough energy for his Spirit Bomb? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Post your body hair horror stories.

i have this scar on my right ankle from when i was shaving. as i pressed the razor to my skin i had a muscle spasm and i yanked the razor halfway up my leg >.<

I suspect parts of you will get itchy when it starts growing in. I used to do the same thing when I was your age, however. I still keep things trimmed in the obvious place. It makes me feel little....sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I suspect parts of you will get itchy when it starts growing in. I used to do the same thing when I was your age, however. I still keep things trimmed in the obvious place. It makes me feel little....sigh.
    It has nothing to do with feeling little, for me. I just absolutely can't stand the feeling of body hair. It just feels gross to me. I stopped wearing shorts because I didn't like the way the hair would rub up against the hair on the other leg. It just didn't feel right.

Quote Originally Posted by Taihaku View Post
    Shaving makes your groin itch. Enjoy that.
    Been shaving that for over a year. It doesn't itch anymore. It was actually my legs that I needed a special tool to hack at. Indiana Jones could have gotten lost in those forests.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    It was actually my legs that I needed a special tool to hack at. Indiana Jones could have gotten lost in those forests.
    O_O;;

Peachy

JUst wear your Santa undies visibly over your other clothing. People will only stare at that and will ignore the fact that you constantly have a hand in your pants to scratch all over from waist to toe.

As for itching: I only get red bumps for like a day or two, but it doesn't itch. On the other hand, I've never shaved my legs completely (just down to my knees once), so I wouldn't really know how my body reacts to it. On the other hand, there's not enough jungle for Indiana Jones to hide in in the first place.

Peachy

Itch. Itch. Itch. Itchy. Itch. Itch. Itching. Itchy. Itch. Itch...

What's with all the 'itchy itch itch' stuff? If you do it right it doesn't itch or get razor burn.

Tip: Shave in the bath! The hot water makes the hair soft and it's easier to shave off. I use lots of shaving cream, too.

Haha....actually where I itched wasn't exactly on my legs....(more sighs!) It's good though, to have some learned insight from our female membership. It's just another example of how we desperately need them.