YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added 60 more adult diapers (briefs) and 255 overnight protective underwear (pull-ups) to my stash for $75 for a net cost of less than 24 cents per garment. As I use protective underwear and two briefs as my boosters and use one brief for my actual outer diaper, a complete diaper change always costs less than $1.00. At an average of three diaper changes per day, I spend well under $3.00 daily/$90 monthly for my 24/7 diapering.

My typical night time diaper is set up like this:

A Prevail Protective Underwear with cut slits, 2 Dignity Double Duty Booster Pads, a Tranquility Top Liner Booster, a Tena Classic Plus Brief cut into hourglass shape as a full booster, a Euro Brief Adult Diaper, all under four cotton whitey-tighty briefs, and a pair of Salk Sani-pants.

This gives me a capacity of up to 128 ounces. Despite this, I often-times do have to change during the night.

Hit all the thrift stores I could on my holiday return trip from Tacoma, Washington to Southern Oregon. Found them all at a St. Vincent DePaul in Eugene, Oregon. Paid for istopping big time by running into white-out snow conditions on I-5 at the end of my trip. My remaining 2 hour drive took over 5 hours; finally arriving home after 1:00 AM on the 4th.

Last edited:
I recently got a case of little paws. Loving them to death! I also got a bag of abena L4 and 3 loose L4 so in total that's 95 :D:D

15 or so cloth diapers and 10 pairs of plastic pants

My stash was empty for well over a month but recently I got delivered 1 pack each of ABU Space, Little Paws and Kiddo Playpers. Now my diaper draw is full up again and I can't wait to start powering through them all!

i tend to buy only 1 bag at a time just recently used my last rearz safari and now i gotta buy some more diapers. i hide the majority of my stash when i have it in a nice suitcase and i have a side table that can hold 4 plus some extra special supplies

20 lavender diapers
10 cushies
10 abu space
12 tranquility ATNs
20 Goodnites
15 Luvs size 6

449b3c013e01542daa3435a4594a3a48.jpg
As you can see, I'm quite obsessed with Goodnites... Hoping to get race car diapers soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GermanDL
Just have a 10 pack of cushies today. 9 of them are left.

I have like 60 Diapers, in my closet (all Plastic Shell!) from ABU Space, to Depends, and from Tena to Astronaut Wellness...!:paci:

I have 24 cases of Attends regular 8M, 3 cases of Tena Active Maxi. 2 packs of Molicare Maxi. I have some Abu too

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

I have 9 Drynites, around 3 Pampers baby dry Pants and one store brand Pull-Up

I currently have in my stock a good amount of diapers. Here's the list:

about 22 Molicare super plus
about 6 Id slip super
about 6 forma care x-plus
about 20 bambino bianco
about 10 tykables
about 58 lille supreme fit maxi
about 8 Id slip maxi(plastic backed)
1 My diaper colour nacht
about 26 Forsite AM-PM Maximum

I think that is all of the diapers which I have in a box in my wife and I's room. Not really hidden.

Last edited:
12 Molicare Super Plus + 10 Tena pull ups

IMG_0346.jpg

I have done a thing. o_O

I would love to have a big stash like that. But I'm trying. My goal is to start me a diaper stacker in my closet of my favorite diapers.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

This is what my current stash consists of:

Top row: Bambino Belissimo, iD Expert Slip, ABU Cushies, Betterdry
Bottom row: Rearz Safari, Abena Abri-Form X-Plus/L4, Super Seni Quatro, ABU Space

I like having choices. Anyone else the same, or do you stick with just one or two brands/variants?

image.jpg

Reactions: GermanDL
I currently have a stash of MyDiaper Pinks, My Diaper Blues, Abu Lavenders, Abu Cushies, Abu Space, Abu Little Paws and Cuddlz! I love having a good stash on display so even if I'm not wearing I can look at them and touch them.

My stash is pretty unsophisticated at the moment, but I think that'll change once I move out. I currently have 34 CVS diapers, as well as 1 ABU Cushie.

My Stash

I put them in my dresser.

My stash includes:
a pacifier
9 refill packs of baby wipes
a glass rectal thermometer
a digital rectal thermometer
a collection of some vintage Goodnites (4 or 5 kinds)
glycerine suppositories
enema bulb
enema bag
enema soap
Pull-Ups
some cheap adult diapers
like 70 Goodnites
18ish Drynites
a footed sleeper
tighty whities (I consider them part of my stash because they're camo Hanes), Goodnites boxers
10ish pampers cruisers
10ish pampers baby dry
10ish huggies little movers
10ish huggies snug and dry
a white convert-ups, a changing mat
a peapod bedwetting mat (just ordered it-I want to experience wetting the bed again)
some munchkin diaper disposal bags
2 cloth diapers
a Superundies bedwetting pant (cloth)
2 pairs of cloth diaper pins
a pair of plastic pants
a pair of snapping plastic pants

This list makes me seem really kinky...and broke
I spent too much money on this stuff. Luckily it will last a LONG time. I probably spent $500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back