YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 Little paws large ,10 simple large ,30 ID pe super large ,7 crinklz medium ,10 preschool large, 18 Forsite AM/PM large

What I thought were now empty boxes I found 4 packs of ABU Space and unbelievably 2 packs of Kolibri Comslip Plus plastic backed just when I thought I had used my last one :)

Hmm I just grabbed some Fabine Panda and Teddies from my stash and found some Snuggies packs, going to have to buy some boosters to use these up.

2 Abena M4's left. I am having anxiety cause I am almost out. I shouldn't feel that way. Lol!

0412171440.jpg

Just got a delivery of a half case of Cuddlz Nursery.

Right now it's about a pack and half of Teddy Bambinos and lots of size 6 Luvs for stuffers. I'll probably order a pack of theabdlshop's new carousel diapers in the next few days.

I have a pack of pampers baby dry 6+ and 3 pacis and that is it at the minute. I am still building mine

Went on a weekend trip to Seattle and before I left, I checked Craigslist just to see if anyone was selling anything at a good price. Found someone who sold me 7 bags of space for real cheap. Here's my score
4fdfcd17c5de4488e2b2e9ea62f3858e.jpg
7481c7b3ec48f951b9db3c3c37562f38.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

OMMGGGG sooo many space diapers!!! Lucky!
I should take pics of my stash, it's amazingly full right now :) But I'm still waiting for my boosters aka real baby diapers. I rather use those to boost my nappies than actual boosters, they are so much cuter ;)
Also, gotta have some real, actual baby diapers once in a while.

My first pack of carousel diapers just arrived from theabdlshop.com. They look amazing! I'm going to wait until bedtime to try them out. Luckily, the UPS guy delivered it before the kids got home from school too so I could check em out before stashing them away.

I have all kinds of diapers. 3 left from Rite Aid and an opened package of Attends.

A pack (well, really more of a box since they come in boxes, lol) of the new Depend Silhouettes with the three colors per pack. Not expecting miracles out of them, I just wanted to see what's different versus the "old" soft peach/light blue ones.

IMG_1542.jpg
All my diapers.

Reactions: GermanDL
Hi Vince, i like choices to!
Not same old.

As I live in company-rented accommodation, I keep them in an empty case. Which is closed at all times

I've got an almost full pack of northshore surpremes, 3/4 pack of confidry 24/7, a pack of Tranquility ATN, 2 packs of depend night defense, about half a pack of depend silhouette, a few tena night pull-ups, a pack of CVS night and day fitted briefs, and a sample pack of northshore airsurpreme.

Damn thats a lot :sweatdrop::sweatdrop: they're kinda all just crammed into the corner of my closet :dunno: I should probably get some kinda container for them

I am jealous. I wish I had that many onesies. I have lots of footie pajamas though.

I live in a rental also and have a roommate. But, my room is sacred ground, so nobody goes in there but me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back