YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a hard time getting a picture to post here--not smart enough to realize why every time I tried it would tell me unable to post. I finally figured out my pic file is too big, so I think this is my stash:

KIMG0105.jpg
from top row down by row
Forsite Am-Pm, Tykable, Id Expert Slip Super, Bambino bianco, Dignity Plus, My Diaper Colour Nacht, Lille Supreme Fit Maxi, Forma Care X-Plus, Id Expert Slip Maxi(plastic backed), Molicare Super Plus, and a sample pack of North Shore Supreme Lite.

Also just received a wonderful case of this diaper:

KIMG0121 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I have at least ten boxes of Bambinos in my closet. I also have a few variety cases. In terms of the ten Bambino boxes, I arrived at this point two summers ago, when I allocated a certain portion of my pay to a special account reserved only for ABDL stuff. Each week, I ordered a box, and, using less than a box per week, I eventually built up to ten boxes. I ran out of room at this point. So, basically, I keep a constant supply by ordering a box every time I use a box, while occasionally ordering a variety pack from other vendors.

a7831b4fb9f2f37be71f2c4dc85c924c.jpg
Just restocked today. Happy Valentine's Day to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GermanDL
Quesadilla said:

Holy shit! I want some so bad... This is heaven... I can feel it.

Pull-up heaven is a nice place, can confirm. 10/10 would pull-ups again.

Got a duffel bag full of pull-ups: Abena S3 which are so comfy, and Walgreen's which I keep around as a cheap throwaway option if I don't have time to use a real diaper. And I'm on my last Cushies and I always have ABU Preschools on hand. The cloth backing is just so comfortable and discreet and the designs are great (I love the cars and trucks one). But I've been being soooooo patient waiting for them to get the plastic backed Preschools restocked. I'm anxious to try them!

I have 2 dozen night time thick cloth, 1 dozen daytime cloth and 14 pair of plastic pants. In a open face case in the bedroom. I do have 6 disposable in the bathroom closet on ta shelf.

I have about fifty Northshore Supremes and about a dozen Molicare Supers. They're sitting in the open boxes in my bedroom. If I wanted to shelve them, the only space I have is the storage drawers under my bed. My closets and dressers are stuffed with my Sissy/AB wardrobe :)

Today I ordered a case of 120 totaldry maximum boost ups to add to my diapers.

I have some Goodnites, including GN Tru fit inserts, Underjams, Luvs, 2 Abu Magnifico's and 2 Abu Playschool plastic.

I mainly use goodnites day to day I have about 44 of those i also have the goodnites Tru fits with a full pack of the inserts 16 of them
I've recently been experimenting with other diapers I recently bought some underjams sadly I had to settle for the s/m ones but they work good enough 13 of those and i also bought a pack of pampers size 6 baby drys it was a toss up between cruisers and baby drys I'm going to try cruisers next

Btw I get the girl versions of all diapers that have one because I think there cuter and cuz it's a tiny bit more inconspicuous when buying them and easier to lie about

ABDLfactory said:
Probably have about a million diapers, not exaggerated, lol.

A million diapers, WOW! I bet that takes up a fair bit of room? What a fun place to work that would be!

- - - Updated - - -

Crinklesounds said:
A million diapers, WOW! I bet that takes up a fair bit of room? What a fun place to work that would be!

To the owner or person who writes on this site for ABDLfactory, are you guys planning on releasing you're own brand style diapers like the guys from SaveExpress did with the MyDiaper.?

My stash is a paper bag with on bag of goodnites and depends max absorbency along with a box of assorted abdl diapers sitting right inside my car in the passenger's seat. I cannot believe no one one knows of my other side yet.

This is a hard one as I can't find my notes but from worse to better would be
44 depends real fit
40-50 cloth-like diapers
about 600 plastic wal-greens diapers that remind me of the stuff available during the late 1980's for kids, I don't like there tape placement so I use a heat gun to pull the tapes off and move the bottom one up a little
200-300 inventory of plastic no name brands I find at thrift stores and just use them for IC use or when I want soundly crinkly
~400 of the last version of plastic Depends
24 plastic attends with waist band, current version, need to reorder
~300 mid 1990's era Depends, both day time and night time versions
~30 pearls brand diapers with birds that fade away when wet(wish I could find more) very comfortable, made in China I think
~30-40 older versions of attends, plastic
~20-30 Tranquility ATN and slimline, need to reorder
14 Crinkles brand, old pattern
10 Inspire brand, plain white
9 90's era Attends with bear in blue house prints added on
2 ABU
unknown of some odd brands, most are in a spare bedroom, people I invite into my home know I am a furry and wear for both mental and medical health reasons

Quesadilla said:

What are the bottom goodnites? The print looks different.

too bad I can't get the camo in plastic lol

That's what im wearing

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I have the two-tape Lavender diaper from ABUniverse; it fits really well, is super cute and has nice, comfortable feel to it; very bulky and crinkles nicely. This is my first batch and I bought the 40 pack; I keep them in the box they were shipped in and they're sitting at the bottom of my closet.

I have 13 Abena M4's currently sitting in my backpack but which will shortly be moved to under my bed. Going to try and make these ones last but that normally never goes too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back