YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have a stash of four diaper brands: Always Discreet, Tena pull-ons, Abena Abri-Forms, and Tranquility ATNS. Some are hidden in my dresser and some are hidden in a bin on a high closet shelf. I like the Tenas and the Abena Abri-forms the best.

patrick1776 said:
What are the bottom goodnites? The print looks different.

Those are the store brand Goodnites from Meijer out in the midwest. They're manufactured by KC and are pretty much the same as the 2014 Goodnites

I have a new pack of Abena M4s, some Walgreen's briefs, and one Depend Protection with Tabs that I am saving for no good reason in particular. I just can't find them in the stores anymore so maybe this is the start of some sort of collection.

295f7f57f2e928fc1187a6479c6090a8.jpg

Part of my current stash with more on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL
I keep Abri-Form nappies on hand, and wear Gary plastic pants. I love dressing as a girl baby, so I have lots of pink things. I have 2 onesies, five pair of socks with lacey ruffles, five pair of mary jane and t-bar shoes, two denim bib skirted rompers with Disney designs, three little dresses and various hair ribbons, clips and barrettes and pink and white tights and two plush footie sleepers. Oh, and a pair of ruffle-bum rhumba panties and lots of dollies and stuffies, three pacis and some baby bottles too.20170519_083209.jpg

I have huggies little movers size 6, pampers baby dry size 6, pampers cruisers size 7, Luvs size 6, Assurance size small, depends size small, Goodnites size small, and pampers swaddlers size 6.

I don't have a stash anymore. 😔My mom is making me get rid of my teddy bears, diapers, pajamas, everything. It's going to a friends house. He's a padded friend of mine so they'll be safe. But I won't get to see them for a long time. 😔😔😢😢

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I purchased two packages of 4T-5T Lion Guard Pull-Ups the other day, and I also have about four IronMan Goodnites left from a pack of those I bought. And yes, I fit in each of those pretty well even though I'm almost 130 pounds. So I'm good for a while.

First time I have really had a stash, but I have accumulated a small stash consisting of 1 Northshore Supreme, 3 ten packs of Northshore Air Supreme, 2 packages of girl's L/XL Goodnights, 2 packages of L Tru-Fits pads, 1 M and 1 L Rearz Princess diapers, and 1 10 pack each of L Magnifico and Bianco Ultra Stretch, 6 S/M new style Always Discreet lp. I live alone, so a small usable stock is in the towel closet in the bathroom, the rest are either still in the box, or container bag in a spare bedroom.

IMG_0046.jpg

I just ordered this cute little thing off amazon to keep some of my diapers in! I'm an Olaf fanatic so this is PERFECT!

They're probably not all gonna fit in there but I couldn't resist buying it anyway. It was cute and only 11 dollars.

I currently have a 2 packs Simplicity (one quilted, one not), 1 pack Attends Breatheable brief, 1 pack Wings Plus, 1 pack Procare breathable, about 3/4 pack tranquility ATN, 3/4 pack Dry 24/7, 3/4 pack Northshore surpreme, 2 partial packs of Depend night defense (one s/m the other L) half a pack of depend silouhette in the old peach color, a few tena overnight pull-ups, and a sample of northshore surpreme lite.

I wear for medical reasons at night, and my dad caught me wearing an ATN and asked "is that a depends?" "No it's a medical diaper *explains*" "so it's a depends? Because if that's not a depends it's not for medical reasons! Adults wear depends!" :wallbash: "....yes dad it's a depends."

Rearz Princess my first adult diapers and I love them!

I've been buying a case a month. Last two months it's been Bambinos since it's easy for me to pick up at FedEx. So I think right now I have about two packs of Teddies, and a few Biancos. Later this month I hope to stock up and get a case of SDKs in addition to my usual Bambinos.

Went 2 months without anything. Just had a case of ABU simples delivered on Wednesday.

Just restocked my stash...now I have 124 diapers :D
45f6fac38eb6b3e425e1739440a4a13a.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GermanDL
Bambino, rearz seduction, CVS briefs and diapers. That's my stash for now. I will have 10 bambino 15 rearz seduction, and present it have about 5 CVS diapers and about 10 briefs (also CVS brand). If the packs don't cut it I'm going to buy a case next time. Oh I also have some Tena samples coming.

Chanch0 said:
Just restocked my stash...now I have 124 diapers :D

That looks like heaven!!!!!!!

I have like 600 diapers right now, and 1000 boosters x)
Big stash keeps me feeling good <3 I just love diapers so much!

I have one dresser full of good nights about 40 of them, another one full of 3 types of pull-ups I don't rlly like but I need to get rid of them and one dresser full of adult diapers about 30 of them with a dresser with baby wipes, baby powder, and creme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back