Thread: Best diaper

Default Best diaper

What is the best diaper available. The best I hear/ have experienced are Bambinos. On that note is there any other place I can get bambinos besides their site. And which type do you prefer cloth or disposable, and why. I dont know if this matters or not, but I poop and pee in my diapers, and squish it around.

Quote Originally Posted by CalebHigginbotham View Post
    What is the best diaper available. The best I hear/ have experienced are Bambinos. On that note is there any other place I can get bambinos besides their site. And which type do you prefer cloth or disposable, and why. [removed - TMI!]
    1. I don't know of any other place to get Bambinos besides the internet. Sorry.

2. I prefer disposable because there is less to hide. I would like to try cloth someday, though...especially cloth training pants.

3. No, it doesn't matter that you like to squish your poop and pee around. Stop telling us that - we don't want to hear it all the time!

The best diaper is based on your preference. And yeah, you don't have to keep mentioning what you like to do in diapers. We get that you enjoy them xD

IMO: huggies size 3, so absorbant!

there is no "best diaper", only the ones people like, my favorite happens to be tranquility

Agreed, there is no best. Just what you like. My favorites are the Molicare Super Plus. Just fit me better than anything else I have tried. The plastic they use is also fairly unique and I like it better than others. It seems to be more rubbery and more elastic.