Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facial Hair and Roleplaying

Default Facial Hair and Roleplaying

I was wondering if anyone else has facial hair, like that you keep and maintain, beard, Gotee, mustache, etc.

If you do do you find you can still roleplay with the beard(or whatever)?

If I'm relaxing on my couch with my plushie and sucking thumb it dosent really bother me but if i go in front of a mirror or remember/think about the fact that I have it, it kills the mood.

Now don't say shave it off because I like how I look with it except when its baby time.

I just wonder if this is one of those I have to get over it things.

Does anyone else have this problem going on?

Quote Originally Posted by GundamMeister7 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else has facial hair, like that you keep and maintain, beard, Gotee, mustache, etc.

If you do do you find you can still roleplay with the beard(or whatever)?

If I'm relaxing on my couch with my plushie and sucking thumb it dosent really bother me but if i go in front of a mirror or remember/think about the fact that I have it, it kills the mood.

Now don't say shave it off because I like how I look with it except when its baby time.

I just wonder if this is one of those I have to get over it things.

Does anyone else have this problem going on?
    mustache bead combo... i look something like this

but it hasn't been baby time for me recently, I'm still coming off of a purge >.<

I kinda keep facial hair. I use clippers with no guard to trim my hair and beard once a week, so I effectively have permanent stubble.

I don't find my hair or lack of hair on my face makes too much difference. Down in my diaper area, on the other hand, is much more of a thing to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate seeing facial hair and some other body hair. It completely ruins it if I am trying to regress.

I'm in the exact same boat as you.

I look like a kid without the beard, which would be great for role playing, but not so great for everything else.

Ive thought about shaving it off but one of my classmates told me that she dosent even remember what I look like without the Beard.

I was thiking to myself that its only been 6 months since I let it grow in.

A clean shaven face does feel great when cuddeling with my plushie. lol its been a while since I did that. lol

I don't like guys with facial hair, or excessive body hair. I'm don't like my own body hair either. I shave even during the winter.

I had a goatee back in high school, and am often go a few day without shaving. Yes it does hurt the whole baby image some, but so does being a full grown man. With or without facial hair the whole AB image is weird. So keep it if you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by BruanHam View Post
    I had a goatee back in high school, and am often go a few day without shaving. Yes it does hurt the whole baby image some, but so does being a full grown man. With or without facial hair the whole AB image is weird. So keep it if you like it.
    Good point

i personally hate facial hair. I think it is almost entirely because I am an ab. even when im not regressing I try to look and act childish all day. not so far as wearing rompers or blatantly suck my thumb in public. but I like to wear colorful shirts with cool graphics on the front. I really don't like the way hair looks because it makes me feel so much older. I go for the Cute look. especially at night or whenever I am wearing pajamas I feel extra cute when i curl up into a ball under my blanky.