Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers in school both poop and pee

Smile Diapers in school both poop and pee

Hey so how many people first of like to poop and pee in their diapers, secondly, how many have done both at school. I have, and I know a lot of other people at my HS who do too. I have never been very good at pooping quetly, unlike other DLs and my poop smells pretty bad. But I have done both, I prefer bambinos. I actually show off my diapers. If I meet someone else who likes diapers IE I see them pooping, smell poop, or see the outline of a diaper I tell them I like diapers too. I always reccomend Bambino diapers. I ordered some Chlorophyll pills, so my poop wont wreak. I also have been practicing pooping myself right where I am in school. Of course I am not allowed to wear diapers, so I just poop my pants usually, but I prefer diapers.

PS does anyone know of any place I can get Bambino Diapers besides their website.

Ah, so the widespread diaper-shitting fad has finally hit Mishawaka, Indiana. About time!

You are a brave soul. Most people in High School, and Jr. High; are not mature enough to the point that; they still will use physical abusive force against you. That is considering if they find out. And if you are not using diapers, think about this. If you were to poop in to your pants; the poop will start to show on your behind and others can see it. Teachers will see it and they will get your parents on the case right on the spot. Parents when they find out and are worth anything; WILL take you to the doctor to get you checked out. And if they don't find anything wrong with you a psychiatrist will be involved in this matter. And Psychiatrist's are very expensive.

Basically I am using a quote from Yoda as the basis my logic. "Fear leads to hate. Hate leads to anger. Anger leads to suffering." But in this case, "Soiled and/or wet pants lead to parents involvement. Parents involvement leads to doctor exams, Doctors exams leads to psychiatrist exams, psychiatrist exams lead to high bills, High bills leads to suffering."

And that is with out diapers. With diapers if you could hide them.. USE Them if you wish to get away with this. They will protect your clothing from the wetting and messing, and keep you from having to go through that series of a mess of things.

Just my $0.02

Sorry if I offend but I sense false truth, I have heard outrageous things but not like this. Although its not impossible..just highly unlikely. Or its an April fools trick?

The dial on my bullshit meter just broke...
    Can you please send me the $289.99 it costs to get it replaced?
    With out that tool internet is just way too believable ...

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    The dial on my bullshit meter just broke...
    Can you please send me the $289.99 it costs to get it replaced?
    With out that tool internet is just way too believable ...
    If you send me your credit card information, bank account numbers, and other personal identifying info, I will give you a cut of the money I am getting from laundering cash from Nigeria!!!

Alreay happened. But I wear dark pants. So I am careful.

---------- Post added at 23:16 ---------- Previous post was at 23:14 ----------

No I am serious. This is a site about diaper lovers and teen/ adult babies. I am a diaper lover.

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogRTO View Post
    If you send me your credit card information, bank account numbers, and other personal identifying info, I will give you a cut of the money I am getting from laundering cash from Nigeria!!!
    *laughs* There once was a member who posted their credit card number here when someone asked him for it in similar joking fashion...

Quote Originally Posted by CalebHigginbotham View Post
    No I am serious. This is a site about diaper lovers and teen/ adult babies. I am a diaper lover.
    How do you poop at school in your pants without other teachers or students finding out? I'm quite curious on that!

On that note, yes this is an *B/DL site; however, we don't talk about diapers 24/7, especially not what goes on in them! If you are only here to discuss the contents of your diapers, frankly, you probably won't make a good impression.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    *laughs* There once was a member who posted their credit card number here when someone asked him for it in similar joking fashion...
    Oh wait, I think the e-mail inbox is over quota, and before I can do anything with the bank account numbers, I need to click on this link and enter all of my login information for my bank account online since they are 'updating security' and someone tried logging into my account from Istanbul...

You didn't see the thread on here about the guy who owned China's largest adult diaper manufacturing facility being killed by the Japan earthquake and now his widow wants to get his $13.8 million USD transferred over here along with ownership of the company? Apparently she wants to get someone to pose as an illegitimate child and then she'll give them a 30% stake in the company and 30% of the cash...