Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife and diapers

Default Wife and diapers

So i am a DL, been open with my wife about it, she has always been ok with it, but not too interested in partaking.. (we share a long list of fetishes, so diapers weren't really that big of a shock/upset)..

anyway.. she started wearing a couple nights a month on her period (heavy flow) rather than worry about getting blood on the sheets. heheh..

I have told her how much i like seeing/hearing her in diapers, slap on the ass, etc.. So last night she drops this bomb on me. She says i can pick one night a week and she will wear for me.. just cause!!!

ironically, we just got the last of our kids out of diapers.. and now here we are, potentially both parents in the house in diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by aydensboy View Post
    So i am a DL, been open with my wife about it, she has always been ok with it, but not too interested in partaking.. (we share a long list of fetishes, so diapers weren't really that big of a shock/upset)..

anyway.. she started wearing a couple nights a month on her period (heavy flow) rather than worry about getting blood on the sheets. heheh..

I have told her how much i like seeing/hearing her in diapers, slap on the ass, etc.. So last night she drops this bomb on me. She says i can pick one night a week and she will wear for me.. just cause!!!

ironically, we just got the last of our kids out of diapers.. and now here we are, potentially both parents in the house in diapers.
    I envy you...

One question though, The wife and I are going to try and have kids soon and I am worried that having my own kids poop themselves will take away from my fun.

Your Thoughts?

Nah..
    changing your own kids diapers is surprisingly easy...it's just part of raising them..
    now changing anyone else's kids diapers.. yuck..

(also it really doesn't smell or anything until they start eating solids)

Nah..
    changing your own kids diapers is surprisingly easy...it's just part of raising them..
    now changing anyone else's kids diapers.. yuck..

(also it really doesn't smell or anything until they start eating solids)
    What I meant was a lot of people say having kids running around can take away from the fun of being an AB...

It's probably not the fact that you have kids, but more so the amount of things going on when you have kids. Just from dealing with the preschoolers from my clinical rotation there is just so darn much going on to even think about much else... like everything not stamped important kinda gets pushed off the side of your mental desk.

What other fetishes are you and wife into? I am trying to find an Avenue to get my wife to accept and interact with me on a ABDL level. She doesn't have to wear but just play along. We are a very close couple and snuggle a lot in bed and she often will say babyish things to me.

Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by sandboxphil View Post
    What other fetishes are you and wife into? I am trying to find an Avenue to get my wife to accept and interact with me on a ABDL level. She doesn't have to wear but just play along. We are a very close couple and snuggle a lot in bed and she often will say babyish things to me.

Suggestions?
    umm.. might have to move this into a mature forum..
    lots of aspects of bdsm (bondage, s/m, b/d, m/s), chastity, cuck, poly, off the top of my head...

---------- Post added at 12:40 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

What I meant was a lot of people say having kids running around can take away from the fun of being an AB...
    well, i dont really do the regression thing or AB so much, just DL..
    but yes there are days/weeks where family life / kids literally wipes out any kinks. Like most things in life, it goes in cycles, sometimes there is lots of time for 'play', and sometimes we dont do anything kinky for weeks/months.
    But then i dont think that is exclusive just to people with kids either.

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 ----------

So this morning i mentioned her promise, and she didn't seem adverse, so i asked her if she had a preference for which type of 'underwear' (I have about 9 different types of diapers in the house).. She told me she was indifferent, so i put her in a cushie (only cause it's the absolute loudest of the selection).. hehe she is quite crinkly when she walks.

Then she hit me with another one.. she says she does this all for my enjoyment, but today she also mentions how convenient it is not having to run to the potty. lol.

I asked my wife one night if I could diaper her. I told her that I liked wearing them and using them, and she had no problem with that. So at that point she knew I was a DL. Anyway, she said yes, so I got some Depends. She did wear them, but really didn't like them. But when her period came around she wore them and decided she just needed a different kind. So I got something different that fit her better. In the meantime, I started researching diapers, and discovered Molicare and Abena. Now we both wear diapers to bed on the weekends, and she's actually wetting on purpose. For the past week or so she's had a bad cough, and wets involuntarily, so she's been wearing at least Assurance diapres almost every night. Anyway, my wife is obviously fine with it, and it has allowed me to wear more often. Guess I got lucky.

Default My wife and diapers

I told my wife when we was just dating about my diaper wearing and crossdressing. She accepted with some rules in place.
    I normally wear when she isn't around but do sometimes when she is around. I'm not to wear to bed or poop my diapers when around her. As far as the crossdressing she has applied makeup on me and we sat around that night watching t.v. I was diapered with bra, hose, carters and a nightie top.
    Sometime I hope she will let me go further but I won't push it.

I don't think so. Having kids can certainly limit the amount of available time for such activities, however. The simple act of changing diapers doesn't really ruin it. In my experience, having kids in diapers stayed completely separate in my mind and didn't detract from any interest in diapers on my part. It was just another chore of parenting.