Thread: I'm back to ^_^

Default I'm back to ^_^

Thx baby blake for sending me the link... Hopefully yo all know me by now... for yall that don't, i'll update my profile later

hey there.. welcome back,

btw what was your previous profile name just incase recognise you then again there were many i simply didnt know that well but anyway hope to hear your opinion on things

Your name sounds familar, but if you were on the original site I never met you, so nice to meet you! Welcome back, Hope to see you around!

Umm...guys...I hate stating the obvious, but the introductory post was made in January, and Sly Fox hasn't returned yet since then. That should be obvious from the brownish color of his name (brown = inactive accounts).

So don't welcome someone who hasn't been here in over a month!

Oh wow I had no clue! I just saw that someone welcomed this person recently and that I have not yet welcomed them so I did, as I try to do with every member. Sorry about that, I'll make sure to look at the dates for now on haha.

lolz yeah sorry... the new site just wasn't the same when i first im really getting back into it XD