Thread: Just saying hi.

Default Just saying hi.

1) Hello! Who are you?

I go by marvel422. I'm pretty shy, and have never posted on any forum like this before, and really didn't intend to start now. However, I do not like being branded a "Lurker", so if it puts the moderators at ease, here I am.

2) What brings you here?

Obviously, I'm here for the same reason everyone else is. For me, it's about a feeling of comfort and nostalgia which brings me back to my younger, worry-free days.

3) What are your other interests?

I work in retail, and I am very much into comic books. I love 80's cartoons, which also bring me back to my younger, worry-free days.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I came here to check out the stories and the forums mostly. As previously stated, I am very shy and have never posted on this type of forum before.

Rest assured that a lot of other are shy here too! You just have to know that you're in good hands, and that everyone else is very nice. That being said, don't forget to check out the rules if you haven't already, and if you do decide to post more, you'd be engaging yourself in a very fun community. Enjoy your stay here!

P.S.-the 80's are awesome xD What kind of cartoons from the 80's?

All the good ones. Transformers, ThunderCats & Voltron are the best.