Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bambinos Discontinuing Printed Diapers

Default Bambinos Discontinuing Printed Diapers

Due to a lack of demand for the printed diapers, and due to the fact that everybody seems to be ordering the plain white ones instead, Bambino has decided to completely discontinue making the diapers with the Teddy and the Baby block prints on them.

Furthermore, to cut costs, they cut a business deal with Kimberly Clark to supply them with product.

Read all about it here. The announcement was just made today, on April 1st.

did you say the announcement was made on April 1st? Funny how a lot of strange announcements seem to be made on that day...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bringer View Post
    did you say the announcement was made on April 1st? Funny how a lot of strange announcements seem to be made on that day...
    Even funnier is exactly how many of them happen to be true.

Oh yeeaaah, thank for reminding me of today... I completely forgot... time to cause chaos!

I should have learned by now to see where a URL is actually going. Then I would have realized that the "News Announcement" was a youtube link, and probably a Rick Roll. Props to the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bringer View Post
    Speaking about April 1st, is moos post for real or are we really becoming the "abdlcommunity"?