Thread: Ahh, Opening Day! Start of the new baseball seaon, and I've got tickets!

Default Ahh, Opening Day! Start of the new baseball seaon, and I've got tickets!

It's Opening Day, and I've got my ticket- I'm going to the Cleveland Indians home opener this afternoon at Jacobs Field-(I REFUSE to call the stadium by it's corporate name-).

I'm headed to the ballpark after lunch, and I'm looking forward to being a part of the Cleveland Indians tradition. It's going to be a good day.

I hope that you had a great time at the not so old ball park today. I saw the score and it was a very high scoring game 15-10 bad guys (White Sox). Being a die hard Cubs fan I have very little love for the Southsiders!!!!! The Cubs also lost at home to the Pirates 6-3 and have had a hard time beating them since last season.

It was a good time, actually. I had a blast. I just enjoyed the weather, it wasn't too bad- warmer than my brother-in-law and I thought it was going to be. I was orginally going to take my father, but he bowed out. I was also going to take my best girlfriend but she had a fund-raiser she had to go to and couldn't go.

So, my brother-in-law and I went... It was awesome... we had a good time, good game despite that 8-run inning the bad guys put up in the 4th innning.

I plan to go to as many baseball games as I can this year.

I'm also a Cubs was so good to listen to them come from behind Saturday for the big W. My wife and I hope to get to Wrigley to see a game this year. GO CUBBIES!!!!!

There is a stadium about 2 miles from me... I purchased seven tickets which begin next week. Can't wait. I got special permission from the manager of the stadium to bring my 400mm lens... I've never seen photos online with a lens like that unless they were professional, so I'm pleased I got so lucky.