Thread: Bambino Bianco sizes

Default Bambino Bianco sizes

I am about to order a case of bambinos. My problem is the sizing. I have heard that bambinos fit smaller than other diapers. Is this true and by how much? I am a 38 waist an fit into a medium attends diaper normally. I can wear a large attends without much issue as well. I like my diaper a little bigger than mediums but not as big as the large. What size should I get medium or large? I am leaning towards large. How big are large bambinos, will I be swimming in them? Any advice and experience would be appreciated. I don't want a tight diaper.

With a 38 waist absolutely do NOT buy a medium Bambino, especially if you have bigger legs.

That said, I'm a 36 waist with 28 inch legs (I'm a cyclist so I have big legs), and neither medium nor large Bambinos fit me. I can't tape the mediums around my legs, and the larges are so big they leave gaps through which I leak.

You might do better to order a couple of samples first jus to confirm sizing. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 25" legs, would large be too big in the legs? Having a 38" waist would a large have too much wrap around?

Quote Originally Posted by attends8 View Post
    I have 25" legs, would large be too big in the legs? Having a 38" waist would a large have too much wrap around?
    Hmm... I think the large would probably be the better bet given that you don't want a tight diaper (which the medium would be). The mediums would fit you, though, as you'd be able to tape top and bottom. They'd just be a little low rising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok here is a long shot, can anyone with roughly my size post a pick of them wearing a medium and a large? Looking for nothing more than a visual comparison of the 2. I'm going on vacation and dont want to be stuck w a diaper that doesn't fit or is uncomfortable. People help me out here please.