Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where can i get an onesie with elastic around the legs

Default where can i get an onesie with elastic around the legs

I recently bought an onsie which i like very much but wood be happier if it had elastic around the legs also im not that tall 5'6 have a 44'' chest 33;; waist so it tends to be a bit long although it does help to keep my cloth diapers in place for a while but stretches a bit as i like to sleep in it. Does anyone know of a place that could help me or have any ideas. hope to here from you soon.

I recently found this women on eBay:

eBay.com.sg: Adult Baby Beep Beep Froggie knit onesie * MsL BIG TOT (item 160551233578 end time Mar 07, 2011 10:32:50 SGT)

I emailed her looking for some custom fit onsies. I am waiting for them to come in (I will let you know on the quality) but she said she can do anything custom I want. She was reasonably priced and got them made in one day! Her email address is on the page and she was very good at responding quite quickly.

SourMashKids

That's a really good idea, and I wish more onesie companies would do it.

I buy most of mine from this site, very nice and so comfy eBay Singapore Shop - BIG TOTS:

Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    I buy most of mine from this site, very nice and so comfy eBay Singapore Shop - BIG TOTS:
    This is the same lady I used, her name is Kim and she was great to deal with. She has a lot more prints and custom designs available that are not on the site. I highly suggest emailing her.

Quote Originally Posted by sandboxphil View Post
    I recently found this women on eBay:

eBay.com.sg: Adult Baby Beep Beep Froggie knit onesie * MsL BIG TOT (item 160551233578 end time Mar 07, 2011 10:32:50 SGT)

I emailed her looking for some custom fit onsies. I am waiting for them to come in (I will let you know on the quality) but she said she can do anything custom I want. She was reasonably priced and got them made in one day! Her email address is on the page and she was very good at responding quite quickly.
    Nice onesie. Bad i dont can order.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Nice onesie. Bad i dont can order.
    Sure you can order! She ships international and uses paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    But she have more print then that?
    She has a lot of prints and can get most if you send an example.

Best of luck.