Thread: cloth diapers and plastic pants

Post cloth diapers and plastic pants

In January, I purchased some cloth diapers and a couple of plastic pants. I have tried to wear one and wasn't very successful with it. I also am not liking the plastic pants at all! This is much to my dismay as I really wanted to save the environment. And now I am back on my med and it makes me dribble and be wet most of the day.

Anyhow, I am thinking of selling the two unused diapers and 1 pair of the plastic pants that hasn't been worn yet... and the one pair of plastic pants I have used I guess I will just throw them away!

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this or whatnot and how do you find out shipping prices?

Thanks!

Flat rate priority mailing boxes from the united states postal service will most likly be the cheapest. Also what size are they? I may be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by maddie212 View Post
    In January, I purchased some cloth diapers and a couple of plastic pants. I have tried to wear one and wasn't very successful with it. I also am not liking the plastic pants at all! This is much to my dismay as I really wanted to save the environment. And now I am back on my med and it makes me dribble and be wet most of the day.
    sad to hear that you're not satisfied, but maybe we could have offered pointers to trad wearing? of course, and not to sound pervy, it would help us to identify fitting and sizing problems if pictures of the garments, as worn, were also supplied.
    this, i think, applies to all those who are having problems of this nature. too many times i see people who are wearing diapers which are too small for them to be effective and comfortable, and yet they claim them to be the right size.

maybe you entered into wearing trads with false hopes? there's no escaping the fact that if you're using traditional diapers effectively, you will not be discrete. it's worth looking at images of babyhood from yesteryear to guage how bulky a trad will be and also to get an idea of the associated problems of trads and how they were dealt with (rompers and other garments).

if you want to keep your garments, as spares, if you detail the specific problems that you having, i/we may able to help.

Also what size are they? I may be interested.
    They are XL and the plastic panties are nursery rhyme print