Thread: Anyone else seen this ad? Makes me feel all little inside lol, also makes me laugh too hehe

Default Anyone else seen this ad? Makes me feel all little inside lol, also makes me laugh too hehe

YouTube - Hilarious Laughing Baby Pooping In Diaper " MUST SEE" Its an Australian diaper ad that I thought was funny yet made me feel little inside for some reason *giggle* Im not exactly sure why...but I do have a few ideas.

WarrenW

actualy gross. i think.

teamaster

that was disturbing but kinda funny

turtlepins

I'm a grandfather, and my grandson Eldon is two months old, and my grandson Brody is one month old. Eldon's big sister Bristol is almost two! They are a joy to watch, and that video was awesome too. What a cute baby. There was nothing gross about it! I loved it. Thanks for sharing.

It really depends on your perspective, I guess.

I, at least, thought it was pretty cute...of course, I'm not the one who's going to have to clean it up!
    Then again, I'm not or have not been a parent...

...but what is even more funny is seeing the "related videos" section! What will those children think when they find those videos of themselves years later?

Quote Originally Posted by Kif View Post
    ...but what is even more funny is seeing the "related videos" section! What will those children think when they find those videos of themselves years later?
    That's what gets me! That and - why do all RL parents completely lose their ability to realise that not everyone's going to find watching their kid pooping cute? Or, y'know, be interested in what was in their kid's latest nappy...