Thread: I have this all planned out :D

Xmthw9221

Default I have this all planned out :D

Okay if anyone is having a problem with getting samples or diapers being shipped to your door because of parents,roomates,anyone that you are afraid of knowing about being a tb,ab,dl, whatever.

This is my excuse when I get diaper samples sent to my house. My parents open everything so its very hard to get anything into my house without them knowing.

1. I do surveys online. For every survey they require you to put your address and I do. Depending on the survey, they send you samples. Most of the samples are either diet stuff, coupons, etc. Although, there was 2 or 3 times in the past I had to do a diaper survey and they sent me pampers baby diapers. I have no clue why but they did. I really wished I fit in them but I didn't . Anyway, everytime I have something that comes to the house (for example a depends sample that I got this week) I blame it on the surveys I do. I warned them that sometimes I would get stuff in the mail and they don't care because As long as I'm making money and not asking for alot of money there happy.
    2. I sell things on Ebay. If they ask why I'm keeping the samples I get from my surveys, I simply tell them I sell it on Ebay. My parents know I sell everything on Ebay because I sell there stuff all the time. They don't look up the value, they just believe me that its worth something and I'm selling it. As soon as I get past that, I hide it and wear it
    3. Third option. I am in the sweepstake business. From time to time I enter into sweepstakes and they send me stuff in the mail. If I ever got a diaper sample in the mail I would say that one of the advertisers sent me it in the mail when I entered a sweepstakes. It works everytime.

These 3 things have helped me get diaper samples in the house and hopefully actual packs when i get a car. I don't abuse the situation because they would catch on if I had a diaper sample coming every week. I get them every1-2 months so they forget I ever got one before. AND sometimes I get to the mailbox before them and I stuff the diapers in my backpack and run upstairs before they notice. I don't get lucky like that all the time tho.

jeffiewe

Smart

4 years ago in high school, I'd just tell the shipper to do it discretely. Then when my parents see I have a package (that is, if they get to the mailbox first), I'd just tell them that it was a sega game or something. Legit reason, because the box was small enough, and I was collecting a bunch of sega games upstairs for my recently-acquired old Sega If they asked what was in it out of curiosity, I'd just show them one of the games I got. Or I'd show them something else (e.g. "Parts for my bike, parts for the car," etc.)

Xmthw9221

Quote Originally Posted by ragn0rok4949 View Post
    4 years ago in high school, I'd just tell the shipper to do it discretely. Then when my parents see I have a package (that is, if they get to the mailbox first), I'd just tell them that it was a sega game or something. Legit reason, because the box was small enough, and I was collecting a bunch of sega games upstairs for my recently-acquired old Sega If they asked what was in it out of curiosity, I'd just show them one of the games I got. Or I'd show them something else (e.g. "Parts for my bike, parts for the car," etc.)
    thats a good idea. Not sure if that would work for me because 99% of the time, my parents always get to the mailbox before I even get out of school. They wait like dogs for the mailman to come. I always wondered why... all they ever get is post cards from relatives and tons of bills :P

As long as you have a good story and it's believable, you can get away with it by saying almost anything, haha. It all comes down to how your parents are. You mold how you do things from there.

That's a good idea. I could tell my parents it's a large shipment of trading cards.

markie97

Nice way to make money too. How much do you get paid for filling in surveys?

Xmthw9221

Quote Originally Posted by markie97 View Post
    Nice way to make money too. How much do you get paid for filling in surveys?
    I make around $50-$100 a month. Most surveys pay between 50 cents - $4.00. It really depends on the person. I'm kinda lazy so most people make more than me. Its not a full time job - its one of those things I do when I'm watching tv and have the urge to make some money. I'm hoping to buy a car to drive myself to a store to buy diapers.

Fortunately everyone knows me as a very private person. Even when I'm not keeping any secrets I just generally like my alone time and hate people showing up unexpected, etc. So even when I'm just getting a shirt or a computer part or whatever I secret it away to my bedroom and don't tell anyone what it is. No particular reason, just that I'm not a super outgoing person and usually don't volunteer information or engage in conversation unless prompted. Thusly, no one ever asks what I've gotten in the mail and I never have had anyone I live with open anything I've gotten.

Even though I know the risk is almost zero, I'm totally paranoid and have only ever ordered things through Amazon Prime when I know no one will be home for like a week. I'm finally getting over that and just ordered some stuff that I know people will be here when I get it. I'm no teenager though, I applaud some of you teenage kids for your bravery.