Thread: Hi from a Texas newbie

Default Hi from a Texas newbie

Hi. I moved out on my own for the very first time last year. I am shy and sensitive. I love to read and I write poetry.
    I am an adult baby girl. I have always loved teddy bears and other stuffed animals and around my early teens I became interested in diapers,baby things and being babied.
    As I said I love to read and write. I also love to swim and spend time with family and friends.The warm spring days of Texas are my favorite time of year. I like to watch TV with my dog,Bubba. He is a beagle mix I got from Adopt A Pet a few months ago.
    I came here in search of abdl stories but realised that I could really use friends,too. Even just one or two! Hopefully I will find great stories and great people here.
    Well, I guess that is all from this newbie...in the words of tigger "tah tah for now"ttfn!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybearbaby View Post
    Hopefully I will find great stories and great people here.
    Hi welcome to ADISC!! I can be your friend

I always wanted to go to Texas. It sounds like a great place to live. What's your favorite hobby?

I LOVE to read. I will read almost anything!
    Cool that's good what's your favorite book? I like reading manga if it counts

(*B related) Have you read the Sakura stories? Theyre pretty famous stories

Hi. I moved out on my own for the very first time last year. I am shy and sensitive. I love to read and I write poetry.
    I am an adult baby girl. I have always loved teddy bears and other stuffed animals and around my early teens I became interested in diapers,baby things and being babied.
    As I said I love to read and write. I also love to swim and spend time with family and friends.The warm spring days of Texas are my favorite time of year. I like to watch TV with my dog,Bubba. He is a beagle mix I got from Adopt A Pet a few months ago.
    I came here in search of abdl stories but realised that I could really use friends,too. Even just one or two! Hopefully I will find great stories and great people here.
    Well, I guess that is all from this newbie...in the words of tigger "tah tah for now"ttfn!
    Hi hi and welcome from a newbie a few states over.

Awesome that you love stuffed animals. Stuffed bunnies are my favorites, but I cuddle a teddy bear when I go to sleep.
    What kind of poetry do you write and may we see some of your work? I like to read, but I can't write anything, but I draw a little. Adopted pets are always wonderful, and beagles are so sweet. I used to have one and she had an adorable yellow pup.

Hope you find lots of friends and awesome stories.