Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey.

Default Hey.

Lol I just tried posting this, but it didn't work.

I'm Cody, 16, and I live in California. I'm laid back, pretty easy going, and I can get kinda lazy. I'm really competitive, though. I'm pretty nice, easy to talk to, friendly, social, that kind of stuff. I like to write instrumentals, usually RnB, rap, soul, or pop.

I'm a DL, but I'm not overly into it. Lol so don't worry about me being super creepy and stalkery. Lol. But I'm not on here to be perverted, I'm just here to meet different people. Lol I'm not looking for any kind of wierd romance, just to start making friends who are like me =]

Dude, according to the California group, We're in the same city. I was wondering when you'd come back. You should PM me

And Welcome

Don't forget to check out the rules and such as well!

Same city?
    Last edited by CA707; 29-Mar-2011 at 02:11. Reason: My bad for that one.

Not sure. Just edit out the name. And yeah

Welcome to the site. I'm guessing lots of people who live in California are a lot more laid back than us Virginians. Anyway, welcome and enjoy.

Lol I don't think I can send a private message yet. It won't let me. Haha. But thanks dogboy =] and yeah, I'd say we are. Haha

---------- Post added at 19:45 ---------- Previous post was at 19:37 ----------

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

Hahahahahahahaha. I read what you put on the group thing. Haha. The "O.O" thing made me laugh. Lol

I've been visiting forums like this for a while, and never did I think I would get lucky enough to have someone living in my city. My heart literally skipped a beat xD If you continue to post you'll gain the ability to send PMs. I might be able to start one to you, lemme try.

Yeah, I just need to keep replying here before I can reply to the PM. Lol

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

And dude! I know! What a coincidence.

---------- Post added at 20:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

Can't even reply to that. Lol. 14 more posts I think.

Oh wow haha. Just reply in other threads. They're fun to check out anyways xD