Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I waited 10 days!

Xmthw9221

Default I waited 10 days!

I waited 10 days for depends diapers sample. I should of listened to you guys, depends really do suck. There actually really uncomfortable. Now that I found out they suck, I'm not sure what other brands are good? Are any brand so good that you keep buying from them? I know bambinos are good but I can't buy from online. I like to sample diapers before buying the in store. I have tried goodnites, underjams, and depends. Good nites and underjams are getting small on me and depends are not comfortable. Any suggestions?

Did you get the fitted max protection or just the trashy briefs that they put in their sample pack?

I thought that their fitted max were passable as diapers.

I've heard good things about Walgreens store brand if you are able to go out and get some, however if you are able to order online then Molicare, Abena, and Bambino all seem like good choices for a quality diaper.

Xmthw9221

thanks I just got the diapers they put in the sample pack. I'll check out walgreens, I have one down the street

I would recommend finding a locally owned drug store because they tend to carry the best diapers. They usually carry brands like Attends and Tena which are much better than Depends.

Quote Originally Posted by universitybaby View Post
    I would recommend finding a locally owned drug store because they tend to carry the best diapers. They usually carry brands like Attends and Tena which are much better than Depends.
    Lies I own a pack of both. Attends are garbage in comparison.

I have have found in the past that Attends extended wear have great absorbency although they are cloth-backed.In my findings even the plastic backed briefs have better absorbency than Depends.I have never tried Tenas so I can't argue that, but I promise you the Attends extended wear is a much thirstier diaper than Depends Maximum Protection.

There are two kinds of Attends: the good ones and the shitty ones. You have to go online for the better ones, I believe. Or get lucky.

markie97

Tena Slip Maxi is the best in my opinion

Xmthw9221

I'm getting all sorts of answers. I think I'll try tena then. I would like to stick with the pull ups because there easier for me since I live at home although the diapers are probably better.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdude92 View Post
    There are two kinds of Attends: the good ones and the shitty ones. You have to go online for the better ones, I believe. Or get lucky.
    ^^ I learned that the hard way. Now I just put on 1 Depends Max and one Attends over top.