Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More bad press.....

Default More bad press.....

I hope this does not means that i will be singled out and searched in the airport because i am wearing on a flight. Pulling me aside and asking me to take off my X-plus to search it for drugs... That is bad news!

Here is the article:

Massachusetts woman pleads not guilty to smuggling cocaine in diaper -

Oh wow... That is pretty bad. But I doubt you'd be singled out, it's unlikely anyway, I mean how are they to know you're wearing other than the slight crinkle when/if they pat you down? And, you can always just say you're wearing for incontinence.
    I doubt they'd search every single incontinent/diaper-wearing person on every single flight.

Yeah, it's doubtful this will effect us in any way. Diapers have a lot of functions. And, it doesn't say she was 'wearing,' it, it was just strapped to her thigh. So, unless I'm interpreting this wrong (it happens), I doubt anything will become of it. Still, bad press is bad press regardless, I suppose, and we all know some idiot will want to trace it back to us. *Shrugs*

Haters gonna hate.

Wasn't there a diaper bomb in the past? I think customs have seen the strangest things on airports.

But from my own experience (holiday to Florida last summer) I know they don't single you out because you're wearing a diaper. I've been through those full body scan machines but they never asked why I was wearing a diaper or to show the content. They would have a full day job just looking through diapers I think.

She was wearing it, i saw a few clips of her court date on the news tonight. kinda interesting. they although the picture was clearly a Depends-like diaper, the kept referring to it as "a diaper type garment" haha! ya, i am wearing a diaper-type garment right now!

It was strapped to her hip? Talk about sketchy. No wonder they searched it!

Yea, that sounds like a odd diaper and even stranger way to have it on to begin with ^^;.
    But I doubt they would just because your wearing. There has been worse done with underpants, such as the 2009 Christmas Day Underwear Bomber attempt...

So I wouldn't worry =3. Plus, its none of their business to question it anyway to be honest.
    Last edited by DA360; 28-Mar-2011 at 23:28.

she was coming from and high drug area and had conflicting stories.

well it's kinda obvious that all dl's are crazy and violent..what it's just me?
    I'M NO THREAT TO AMERICA~ shut up got no-thang on me..nothing!

The title led me to believe this would be yet another case of an *B/DL doing something stupid in public. However, perhaps I'm missing something, but I don't see anything to indicate that she was an *B/DL.

Anyways, the only reason it is newsworthy is the oddity of using a diaper to smuggle drugs. As was pointed out above, she gave conflicting stories, so customs had a reason to investigate further. I doubt this one isolated incident will lead to people wearing diapers getting singled out.