Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poppy dippers

Default Poppy dippers

I can't believe it's come to this...

I'm curious, *Bs... If or when you go into "poppy dipper" mode, is the *B aspect significantly more pronounced?

Wait... Do you actually mean "poppy dipper" mode as in... Messing?
    Or do you mean as in just diapering in general, wearing, etc? :s

Yes. Number two. Opening the bomb bay doors. Releasing the dirt snake. Laying cable.

The term came from a user a long time ago and took off in IRC for a while.

---------- Post added at 16:16 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------

PS: When did you change your name? I know I've not been around lately, but wow.

Well, I've never done it but I'd suspect that for the majority, the DL side would be more pronounced. Some might find it easier to act out their *B side doing that though, but I never ever would for either reason.

PS: Just a while ago, under an hour I think. I've had the name in my head for a while.

Initially, yes, because the sensation is more pronounced than wetting and grants a deeper sense of being soiled. But after a while, and especially when changing, it's more of a geriatric feeling than an infantile one; adult poop is just too different from baby poop.

On a side note, when I read the thread title, I thought it was going to be some sketch-o thread about taking opiates while diapered. Either that or diapers decorated in a poppy flower motif. :3

Let me clarify: I had my first, "I messed and am not totally freaked out by it" experience the other day.

I've been eating a ton of oatmeal... it seriously smelled like oats.

I wouldn't have said I'm an AB, but I think this might be developing (many reasons).

Not for me. I've been messing quite a bit lately, but it doesn't really make me feel more 'infantile' than wetting does. It does make me feel infantile in the sense that 'Babies release their waste into a diaper; therefore, I am a baby', but it's not the actual feeling or thought of it that makes me feel like a baby, it's more the diaper itself. If I remove the diaper to poop in the toilet, I do feel LESS infantile, due to removing the diaper and using the 'big girl potty', but there isn't a peak in my regression during or after messing; in fact, a while after there's sometimes a trough (because now there's clean-up to be done).

EDIT: However, I think that might be somewhat different with a caretaker. Few people would tolerate changing an adult's shitty underwear; but people change babies with love and just a slightly wrinkled nose. Having someone change mah poppy dips might make me feel more 'little', yes.

i have to agree with charliepup there.
    as i havnt been messy for a wile, but that is just because i cba to clean it up.
    but i would love to be cared for and have sone one clean me up, and baby me, so in that way it is more ab

I still don't get the poppy thing, but as far as pooping goes, it is lovely. I have never understood the aversion many here feel towards it - but who knows...might be my general disinhibition due to ADHD...I don't mind the cleaning, the smellyness, none of it is the least bit unpleasant.

What I find, however, is that *many* different experiences can make me feel equally regressed and ABish...sometimes just being diapered/wearing dry; wetting; soiling; being wiped even after pooping on the potty (a generally more agreeable thing for my girlfriend than changing an all-out poopy diaper)...for that matter, being read to, fed, spoken to as a child, breastfeeding, snuggling, having my shoe tied...gosh the list goes on.

Thankfully many of them aren't as yucky for others as pooping my diaper is. For me, it's a thrill and really enjoyable...but there are other things that are better to do with a partner equally fun!

I feel that it does. It gives you a much higher sense of helplessness. (By the way, I have never heard that term before, but its the cutest way I've every heard to refer to it.