Thread: Any of you ever try any of the kendall brand diapers with one tape on each side

Default Any of you ever try any of the kendall brand diapers with one tape on each side

They have several different kinds like the WINGS HL™ ULTRA 3D™ Adult Brief . I have never tryed them but they do look cool

Adult Briefs
    Last edited by jasonkid; 28-Mar-2011 at 13:40.

I tried them before their not to bad.
    they do run smaller then the other kendall diapers and their not for heavy wetters.
    but they do feel like the old baby diapers from the 70's and 80's

The Wings 3D rank as the WORST diapers I have ever tried. Seriously, they have to be the worst design of a adult diaper ever! The concept looks like it would be something great, but I couldn't get them to stay on, they literally would just fall off with the tapes still attached! Not only that, but the design caused urine to run straight out the legs and not even adsorb, even when snug, and the quality control was some of the worst I have ever seen.

Other people might have had better results, but I have tried all different brands and styles, and these rank as the worst I have ever tried. Even at $30 for a whole case, they weren't worth it