Thread: hey

Default hey

My name is KC and I'm new to this site. I am a junior in college studying economics and am planning on going to law school after I graduate next year. I am a diaper lover and have been for as long as I can remember. I have tried to ignore it all of my life, but now I am doing my best to accept it and move on. I am LDS (mormon) and so I have struggled to determine how my spirituality and my sexual fetish fit in with each other. I do not wear diapers because I try to maintain myself as sexually pure as I can before marriage and I know that wearing diapers would lead me to sexual thoughts. Although I do not participate as a diaper lover, I know that I am one at heart and I find comfort and support in speaking with others which is why I am here.

Other things about me:
    I love sports especially basketball.
    My favorite movie is Anchorman, and I love a good unpredictable comedy.
    I have an identical twin brother.

That's all I can think of for now. Let me know if you have any questions, I guess.[/LIST]

Welcome to this forum

I was just wondering... doesn't reading about it (on for example places like this) interfere spirituality as well?
    How do you know for sure you love diapers if you never tried it. I went from hating to loving them but that was all through experience