Thread: Hi from th Bluegrass state

Default Hi from th Bluegrass state

LOL, That's Kentucky for our non-US friends. Stop by say hi and feel free to email or message. My profile has all the good stuff lol, so I won't repeat it here.

Laters,
    D.

Welcome to the site . Anyway it against the rules to have a "crotch shot" as a avatar so you might want to remove it.

Welcome to the site...Please take off that crotch shot as your avatar...I'm about to lose my lunch

Hello Mr. Crotch I mean ummmm DGrey1964. You know it might be best to get to know us here on the forums rather than posting pictures of crotches as i don't think most people's ideal way of other people perceiving them is as a giant crotch. If that is the way you want to be perceived i don't think you will fit into this place as we are about getting to know people not their crotches. While your avatar seems to have been removed (whether it was you removing it or the admin i dunno) there are still many more of these pics of you in the gallery. In any case it is your choice if you want to leave em, but i think you'll find that many of our members don't like seeing crotches posted and will form their opinions of you accordingly

I live in the USA and I didnt even know Kentucky was the bluegrass state! Its so crunched into the Midwest like a puzzle... Hmmm I wonder if anybody has made a puzzle out of the US?... ...Oh yeah! I'm posting something!

Have fun on the forums!

Be careful with crotches my newbie friend, people voice their opinions strongly on these issues, if you oppose them, be prepared to get bowled over. I gave you my intro, good luck and post more.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by DGrey1964 View Post
    LOL, That's Kentucky for our non-US friends. Stop by say hi and feel free to email or message. My profile has all the good stuff lol, so I won't repeat it here.

Laters,
    D.
    And there are a lot of non-US friends on ADISC, hehe.

Welcome to ADISC, DGrey. Have fun. ^_^

Peachy

Hello! Who dropped a huge bucket of blue paint over your state to make it "The Bluegrass State"? Honestly, grass is green!

That said, please notice that crotch shots as avatars are strictly prohibited (avatars represent the person here, and who wants to talk to someone's diaper?) and are not welcome in our gallery either.

Peachy

Ah, Lexington, I've been there before. Nice place.

Welcome and have fun. Don't forget to post every once in a while.