Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Hi, here's a little about my life. I am 20 years old, and have had a fascination for diapers as long as I can remember. I have actually fought with it quite a bit, not being sure it's an 'ok' thing to even consider. So, in a way I'm coming here searching...for a glimpse of the thoughts and opinions of others 'like me'.

As for who I am, I'm that shy, sweet, quiet girl who you don't often find much out of unless I'm really in my comfort zone. So joining here was a bit scary, but here I am! And I'm looking forward to being here and hopefully learning from all of you.

Things I love: roses, fairy tales, and all things beautiful. In all seriousness, I am a girly-girl from head to toe. I love pretty things! And I'm pretty talented at designing and sewing, so I get to create beautiful things. It doesn't get much better than that!

Hi Zerah,

Welcome to ADISC. You're certainly not the only one here that has fought with there fascination with diapers - it's not an easy thing to accept here. I hope that you will find the support that you want here and that your stay with us will be pleasant

Hello and welcome! You certainly are not alone, as I too struggled with diaper desires literally as long as I can remember (and probably since I was taken out of diapers). I'm sure you'll find all sorts of interesting insights here.

Again, welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Zerah. What a nice, thoughtful introduction. I think you will find that this is the forum for you. I, too, struggled with the desire to wear diapers thru my late childhood and teen years. I didnt try one until I was 21, and didn't start wearing regularly until around 26! Now I'm a bit older and wear to bed most every night, however, during the day I go about a normal working life. I don't let it rule me life. It's just something I look forward to when I go to bed, like a warm, soft goodnight hug.

Welcome Zerah! The hardest part for most of us here has been our struggle with diapers. From curiosity to frustration, from feeling completely alone to realizing you aren't as weird as you thought because there are others just like you. While some of us are still somewhere in this process, others (like myself) have accepted it is part of who they are and have even embraced it. The good news is, you are not alone! (And ADISC is a fantastic support community) So feel free to explore the forum and know we are here to help you in your journey!

You seem pretty cool, Zerah. Skilled creators tend to be like that. Welcome to ADISC.

Hi girly-girl

Welcome, the support you seek is here, with people who understand what you are going through.