Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ummm,,,, Hi everyone

Default Ummm,,,, Hi everyone

Not much to say, I joined a while back and haven't been around much. I have been into diapers my whole life, not totally AB (more older toddler stage), but i DO love my footed pajamas. It amazes me that as i get older the diaper feelings never go away (for long, anyway). It's cool seeing so many others out there with similar interests, I hope to get to know some of you.

Snapcrotch (Joey)

hey, nice to meet you. I also an not quite a AB. Hope to see you around.

Welcome to ADISC, Joey. Have fun.

Hello! *sigh* I don't have anything to say like I do in all the other introduction threads...
    *starts to dance but horibly sucks*
    Will that make you happy? I'm sorry...

Have fun on the forums!

I'm not really an AB either, but that's 'cause I'm a TB instead! Wow, that sucked... um, welcome to the forums .

Hi! and welcome, it's cool to see you too . I guess my tb age is about 3/4 -so not really a true baby I guess. Hope to get you know you, have a great time here!

i know what u mean about being into diapers all ur life. i was into them all my life too. i left them at approx.the average normal age but still felt attached to them

^^ hi and welcome i guess i have to agree with tom on my tb age
    anyways im not really into diapers but i hope you enjoy yourself here