Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The ABDL world beyond Adisc.

Researcher

Default The ABDL world beyond Adisc.

Hello all, This past week I went on spring break and had ample time to surf the web and I choose to explore a few "different" ABDL sites. First and foremost I must say that ADISC is the most mature and well mannered sites out there. Also, I believe it best represents who I am. There is a similar thread to this <http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-baby/25860-policing-certain-parts-abdl-world.html> but I wanted to address the idea that I had. There are those who have respect for themselvles and the community and then those who have total disregard for the community and go to the extreme with out self control.

I know that there may be a gray area betwenn maturity and total disregard, but I'm not sure how to define that. I don't have a question so much as a point of view, but what is ya'lls opinion on the rest of the ABDL community?

Loopygone

The only real difference between adisc and the rest of the abdl world is that we don't accept creepers, and come down hard on people who lie, act creepy, and generally give out a bad vibe.

Generally there are good and bad abdls. I think the majority are normal people, it's just other sites tend to let the creeper element run riot, and lets people focus on the pure sexual side (lets face it, we're all a little creepy when horny :P). Sadly the creeps tend to give everyone else a bad name.

That's why I'm glad that adisc is around, and happy to contribute to it. Because it tends to put abdlness in perspective, focusing on the innocent side, and generally not approving of people who take it over the top.

Um, I think there's one of those people who have joined in the past few days... :S I dunno who I'd report that to, but I think through looking at all their posts etc, we have a creepy person in our midst.

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by checkplease View Post
    Um, I think there's one of those people who have joined in the past few days... :S I dunno who I'd report that to, but I think through looking at all their posts etc, we have a creepy person in our midst.
    You can always create a thread in the requests forum (https://www.adisc.org/forum/requests/). Stating the username and a few links to suspect posts, it will be checked out .

Another thing that makes adisc different, the users actively want to keep it cleaned up, and are encouraged to let the mod team know of anything that seems a bit off :X.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    You can always create a thread in the requests forum (https://www.adisc.org/forum/requests/). Stating the username and a few links to suspect posts, it will be checked out .

Another thing that makes adisc different, the users actively want to keep it cleaned up, and are encouraged to let the mod team know of anything that seems a bit off :X.
    Well honestly, who wouldn't want to keep creepers off? Thanks, I will most likely make a thread in the request forum, because this person either cannot speak english, or they are just here to laugh at everyone (Which isn't really okay with me, I dunno if it is with anyone else..).

Researcher

The only real difference between adisc and the rest of the abdl world is that we don't accept creepers, and come down hard on people who lie, act creepy, and generally give out a bad vibe.

Generally there are good and bad abdls. I think the majority are normal people, it's just other sites tend to let the creeper element run riot, and lets people focus on the pure sexual side (lets face it, we're all a little creepy when horny :P). Sadly the creeps tend to give everyone else a bad name.

That's why I'm glad that adisc is around, and happy to contribute to it. Because it tends to put abdlness in perspective, focusing on the innocent side, and generally not approving of people who take it over the top.
    I agree, we here tend to come down hard on folks, but its like when I got a whipping as a child it was to correct and maintain order and value in my future life. (Some would disagree with whippings but it all depends on how it is done.) Anyway, we should do our best to be a guiding light, so to speak.

And yes we are all a little a-normal when it comes to sex. Except for me, well I'm still a virgin so.. anyway moving right along. aside from the sexual aspect there is just simply more respect here for the person and not the object.

Gone

I'd say beyond adisc tbn(Teenbabynet.org :: Home) is another great site, but most sites out there are somewhat or very creepy ie. deeker (gone?), dpf(gone), et cetera.

I think it depends on the material on the site. This is a great community, but I can't say I'm surprised that so many others are creepy considering that it's a kinda creepy fetish, especially when taken to sexual extremes :X

Only been on one other ABDL site outside of ADISC (the site is has a difference focus then here). Really, there aren't a lot of terrible "creeps" on there, but they seem to scream louder then those who are the normal folk, or so it seems. Thats not to say there are more creeps there then elsewhere, but met at least some decent/good people, and their chat is usually pretty creeper clean.

ADISC serves a different niche of the AB/DL community than most of what else is out there. It tends to be a far more intelligent and mature niche, which is what I like about it and why I care enough about it in particular to post and take on a staff role here.

Frankly, I think that ADISC does a lot of things right. Show me an AB/DL site that is better organized, is better kept up to date, and is better moderated. Even the other ones that are sane like TBN don't offer what we do in terms of the size of the community and the amount of decent content we provide. (Reasonable and unreasonable people have had reasonable and unreasonable opinions regarding other aspects of the TBN v. ADISC debate, but I'll stay out of that.) Basically, we're the biggest site out there which still manages to meet the threshold of being reasonably mature.

'tis a good niche to fill.

That said I would point out that there are limits to how far we should go with this - that most of the AB/DL community is a cesspool doesn't mean that they're worthless by comparison - given the traffic they get, there are a lot of people who like cesspools and are perfectly content to derive value from them. This means that they are, in fact, filling a niche, and have value.

...I just prefer to spend my time and effort outside of cesspools.

False. We're also not 18+ only, which is a really big deal.

Such changes not just who we allow, but it absolutely forces us to take on more restrictive policies and do due diligence when it comes to the safety of our members.