Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B4NS.com-Anyone ordered from them?

Default B4NS.com-Anyone ordered from them?

I know there's been posts like these, but they are all a little old. Has anyone ordered from them recently? I know they are the the official Bambino retailer in Canada, but you never know, their service could vary between Canada and the US.

So, has anyone ordered from them in the last six months or so? And how was your experience with them?

Thanks!

I ordered a case of Bambinos from them a little while ago. Everything went very well, they shipped fast and I had no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    I ordered a case of Bambinos from them a little while ago. Everything went very well, they shipped fast and I had no problems.
    That's great! I hope my experience with them goes just as smooth!

Ya I deal with B4NS every couple months for my bambinos. Never have had any problems with them.

I'v ordered a couple times from them and their service is solid. Things ship fast, and they're really good with answering questions. Everything is shipped in unmarked boxes, there is a small part on the shipping label that says B4NS but I'd imagine most people not in the know would disregard it as part of the random numbers and letters that are commonly found on shipping labels.

Grrr... I really wish B4NS had large Bambinos. The mediums might fit me, but I'd rather not take the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBear View Post
    Grrr... I really wish B4NS had large Bambinos. The mediums might fit me, but I'd rather not take the risk.
    ...Well I'll be damned, they actually don't sell larges anymore. Kinda starting to wonder if Bambino has hit a hard spot or something...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBear View Post
    It's only the Classicos that are only available in medium size; they still sell the large size Biancos.

I'm glad I'm getting such good feedback on them! I ordered some Classicos from them today, and I'm not sure how much of a bumpy ride it will be getting them, but we'll see! I live at home still, and can't really just have a box shipped to my house, so I am having the delivered via General Delivery, so they are going to a post office relatively close to my house. Then I go in and show them my ID, and pick them up, no extra charge. I hope this way works out, but once they get there I only have 15 days to pick them up, or they get shipped back to B4NS!

Quote Originally Posted by Nihlus View Post
    It's only the Classicos that are only available in medium size; they still sell the large size Biancos.
    True, but I'm more interested in the printed diapers.

Oh well, another reason for me to lose weight .

EDIT:
    Congrats on your order, checkplease.