Thread: heya :D

Default heya :D

*looks on teh cheat sheet*
    *follows its steps* =3

1) Hello! Who are you?
    Hi =3, i'm Vaan. That's not my irl name, of course, but a name from a FF XII character [i love that game]. I live in spain*, Barcelona, at 5 km (~3 miles) of mediterranean <3

* then i'm spanish, so i mistake some grammar when i talk/type in english =S

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    I come from Diaperforo, a spanish forum... then why not get registered in another one in english? :3
    My diaper interest is DL with some AB.... When i'm in diapers i imagine myself like a 2-year-old toddler, but i don't like to dress as one, nor suck from baby bottle, nor eat baby, i just use diapers.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?
    Well.... i love developing applications (programming) in either c, c++, java or AS3, so i'm studing Computer Science. I also like sailing [i just love our sea <3], i even teach 7-12 year old kids to sail in my summer holidays.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    Find more stories mostly :3. I love reading them. And share some anecdotes i usually have related to diapers...

Hello Vaan! Welcome to ADISC!

I have just started to get into the world of programming! I have worked with a C based language for a little while, so I know a tiny bit about programming. I have been sailing only a few times over the past decade or so, but I can definately understand your love for it. Well, that's enough about me, do you have any other interests? Do you, perhaps, play an instrument?

Happyguy!

nice to meet you happydude (i know, i know its happyguy, just kidding a little :P)

Quote Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
    Do you, perhaps, play an instrument?
    o.o you read my mind.

Yup, i do, and ty for remembering :P i've played the piano for 9 years now. 8 years in my old school and the last year by my own, so my level went a little bit down...

I want to get into learning about computers. Is C/C++ a hard language to learn?

Quote Originally Posted by MondoX44 View Post
    I want to get into learning about computers. Is C/C++ a hard language to learn?
    From my experience with C (which isn't a lot, as I only started working with it a little while ago) it is a pretty easy language to learn and there are videos and tutorials all over the internet on working with C.