Thread: Hi all!

Post Hi all!

Hi everyone!

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I'll confess that I've been lurking on here a little to scope things out a bit before diving in, but it seems like a great community so time to jump in with both feet I guess!!

I'm an AB that's still sort of exploring what that means... to me at least. It's something that's been a part of me for a very long time, but I've only relatively recently been able to do anything about it as I've always been paranoid that someone I live with would find out.

These days I've got my own house with my partner and he knows all about it. Telling him was like a huge weight off my shoulders and he took it far better than I thought he would. Since then, I've been slowly getting the things I've been longing to for so long and it's been like a whole new life... I still keep it mostly to myself, but we talk/laugh about it as a couple and it gets easier as time goes on.

I don't seem to have much time for hobbies with work and trying to fix my house up in what spare time is available, but I've got a real soft spot for archive TV from the 60s to the 80s.

Just looking to chat with like-minded people to remind myself that there are others like me and I'm not alone

I hate talking about myself so I'll shut up.... for now
    Last edited by babysteve25; 26-Mar-2011 at 20:30.