Thread: An introduction by bibabyboy263

Default An introduction by bibabyboy263

hello all..umm a bit about me...
    i am very shy, 6'2 tall man, black hair, blue eyes
    always been a DL but moving towards AB

After meeting a whole lot of ABDL's in london I have decided to become more active within the community, and how could I possibly not sign up here...

Now according to the guide I stop talking about diapers here and start talking about other things that I like doing that dont relate to diapers so from here on I wont talk about diapers anymore...DIAPERS!!!!

My hobbies include computers, anime, manga, reading, writing, gaming and more. I am a student umm... more if and when we become friends

So basically I am here to talk with others but generally to read stories and just lurk around and get support through reading only

Hello and welcome! It's good to see someone that's been out and about and active in the community. You'll bring some fresh perspectives with you that I think will be good for some of the members who join from the opposite end of the spectrum, struggling to accept themselves, let alone being active.

So what sorts of games do you play? Studying anything interesting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk