Thread: hello forum people

Default hello forum people

I'm generally not very talkative unless I feel I have something important to say (so far I haven't), but now I've apparently become a lurker and need to make an intro post, so here goes:

I'm currently a part time college student, and also working part time as a programmer/desktop support tech to help pay for my college and build some real world job experience.

I've probably been a DL for as long as I can remember. I always knew my interest in diapers wasn't "normal", but it only recently occured to me to check it out online and see if it was common enough for someone to put a name to it. I was actually surprised at the amount of websites dedicated to the subject out there. Unfortunantly most of those sites seemed full of people who gave off the "creep" vibe. I found this site during a cycle of googling and was impressed by the distinct lack of creepy posters as compared to some of the other ab/dl sites out there.

I've held a pretty wide variety of hobbies over the years, including archery, judo, competetive swimming, scuba diving, airsoft, paintball, playing online games, running gaming servers, programming, and electronics. Although currently I don't have much time for any of that as almost all my time is taken up by working, both at my job and on my degree (hopefully that'll change in the summer).

I'm mostly just here to lurk. Although now that I've made my first post, I'll probably end up making a few more on occasion.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC. I'm glad you've finally taken the plunge and made your first post

I know how you feel about the having no time for hobbies! I feel like I'm swamped in work and caring for others at the moment and when I do have some time to myself I'm absolutely knackered and don't have the energy to do anything. Out of interest, what are you studying and what's your job?

We've got a lot of students and ex-students here on ADISC

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon