Thread: When we talk about "hip size," are we talking about actual hips or the butt?

Default When we talk about "hip size," are we talking about actual hips or the butt?

Do I measure my butt or just above it because most peoples waist is about the same as their hips on here and my butt and waist have a huge difference. I am guy if it matters.

i think that since your a guy its mainly hip size because guys butts dont come out a lot and also for me i like to have it close to the hip so it doesnt fall off when i use it and stand up. ps im a guy.

Hips are above your butt, they should be the widest spot at about your belly-button height, if that makes any sense? You should be able to feel the bones, where your hip is. I would think when talking about "hip" size, that is the area you are actually talking about. Not sure if anything I just said made much sense, but I hope so...