Thread: New here

Default New here

Pretty nervous as this is the first time i've ever joined a site like this. I have always loved to wear diapers and it seems like no matter how long I go without wearing one, the overwhelming urge always seems to come back. Honestly up until I was 15 I thought I was the only person with this fetish.

It was then that I discovered DailyDiapers and other sites. I was pretty shocked by the volume of this "underground" community. I enjoy reading stories and lurking on various forums but have never had the courage up until now to post.

I've had several gf's in the past but have always been terrified of telling them about this for fear of how they would react.
    I guess in the long run I would really like to kick this whole thing altogether and go cold turkey but I just don't know if that's a viable possibility.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

"steps off soapbox"

Welcome and applaud you for taking the step to introduce yourself, even being so nervous. You'll find us a very supportive and friendly group of people.