Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is your favorite diaper tv ad??

Default what is your favorite diaper tv ad??

i can't really narrow it down to one baby diaper ad or another so i guess i like any ads involving baby diapers or training pants

i'm eager to hear your feedback

GoodJams1

The Pull-Ups Graduates commercials were some of my favorites.

There is an old Pampers commercial that I'm looking for. It had a tagline "When you're_________, and you need dryness to spare. You need Pampers!" Sorry, I can't remember what was in the blank.

angelabauer

My favorite TV commercials for diapers were those starring June Allyson popularizing adult disposables without really mentioning the product details and never using the word "Diaper" As a cute movie star in musicals and an occasional drama, June Allyson was way before my time. I had just started university in 1981 when the June Allyson commercials reached the air. In the student lounge a few of the students would nervously giggle when those commercials were shown, yet the Campus General Store stocked Attends from Junior (the size of a current baby 6) up to Extra-Large. I bought many boxes of Attends Small in that store and never saw anyone snickering.

It was because I admired the courage of June Allyson making those commercials that I started trying to see some of her movies. She had been married to former movie star turned producer Dick Powell from 1945 until his death. June played Helen Miller co-starring with Jimmy Stewart in "The Glenn Miller Story" and introduced "The Best Things In Life Are Free" in "Good News" with Peter Lawford, Joan McCraken and Mel Torme from 1947. Thses and more June Allyson films show up on TCM frequently.

Pampers...Forever Young!

h++p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNGZA5ZHQk4

Joeyjamison

I think the GN's ads where they're going to a sleep-over.

GoodJams1

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    My favorite TV commercials for diapers were those starring June Allyson popularizing adult disposables without really mentioning the product details and never using the word "Diaper" As a cute movie star in musicals and an occasional drama, June Allyson was way before my time. I had just started university in 1981 when the June Allyson commercials reached the air. In the student lounge a few of the students would nervously giggle when those commercials were shown, yet the Campus General Store stocked Attends from Junior (the size of a current baby 6) up to Extra-Large. I bought many boxes of Attends Small in that store and never saw anyone snickering.

It was because I admired the courage of June Allyson making those commercials that I started trying to see some of her movies. She had been married to former movie star turned producer Dick Powell from 1945 until his death. June played Helen Miller co-starring with Jimmy Stewart in "The Glenn Miller Story" and introduced "The Best Things In Life Are Free" in "Good News" with Peter Lawford, Joan McCraken and Mel Torme from 1947. Thses and more June Allyson films show up on TCM frequently.
    I didn't know that Attends had a "Junior" section back then? Details please.

Quote Originally Posted by plhg View Post
    Pampers...Forever Young!

h++p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNGZA5ZHQk4
    That advert made me very confused. I mean what was it supposed to be advertising?

Lol, that one a while back for the blue jean Huggies was *adorable*, and hysterical. Lmfao "I poo in blue!"