Thread: I See Good Fortune in the Future

Talking I See Good Fortune in the Future

Hi I'm FinallyOn and I'm finally back Online for the first time in years!!! I've been a DL/Tbish since I was 12 but when I was 14 my parents went through my things and found out and were less then excepting. That pretty much ended my diaper life for my teen years. I went back into kind of diaper phases for the last 5 years but always ended in unsafe situations running the risk of being found out again.
    I'm now 19 and in college and, although still very much a DL, I haven't had a chance to really explore in quite sometime, but for the 4th night in a row and around the 15th night in the last month I woke up in a wet bed. I have been more or less (Ratioalization WOOT) forced into wearing at night (which will have a smaller risk of discovery then having wet sheets) to hide the wetting from my roommate.
    Oh also, growing up I didn't really have much of a father. This has given me a strong parental instinct. I've never had the chance to diaper/baby a lover but it is something I really really hope to eventually get to do.

Now that I've gotten that stuff out of the way, here's some more about me
    I'm a theatre major and my biggest passion is acting. I'm hoping to work to get my "big break" and become a TV/Film actor in Hollywood Also, I'm a Techno (Happy Hardcore for electronic music fans) DJ and Raver. I love to make music, dance, and party the night away whenever I get the chance to blow off some steam. Lastly I'm gay. I live the lonely easily heart broken life of the extremely sensitive which can lead to triggering periods of regression.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

This is critical! To be well received here, you must tell us a bit more about yourself. We really aren't asking for a lot here. We just want to know what you like to do with your spare time. Are you a techy? A gamer? A writer? An automotive mechanic? Trust me, you are not alone here. Most every member here has a job or a hobby, goes to school, or at least has some sort of life outside of diapers.

I'm hoping that I can learn more about myself here and finally get some active support in being a DL instead of my parents worry and mistrust about hiding parts of my life.

Sorry, when I start typing I kinda just keep going so this post is just a bit on the long side Thanks those of you who took the time to learn about me.
    (Note: Don't worry about people being able to trace this stuff from Google. Many people probably share the same interests as you, and this will not make you identifiable!)

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Nice post! Welcome back!
    I can totally relate... I tried "quitting" ABDL, the longest i could stp was 5 or 6 months...