Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cleanup/Hygene issues

Default Cleanup/Hygene issues

Okay, since I'm new at this, I'd like to ask the members a question on a real smelly subject. I'm familiar with infants, but How do you people normally take care of cleaning after a poopy diaper issue... on the toilet, laying down? Also, after blowing one out your a**, what about any odors? In public, it seems that could attract a lot of unwanted attention. Any details appreciated, no matter how gross.

Mostly people who do poop just clean up in the shower, after removing the dirty diaper and putting the excess poop in the toilet.

I don't know of anyone who poops while in public, there may be some but I highly doubt it.

InconJenOnWheels

I'm lucky enough to only poop when I am at home. I just take a quick shower and put on a clean diaper.

I mess alot in public, as I have 0 control over it. I take enzyme pills that help with the smell, but it's not a complete solution. Clean-up, well, put on some gloves and use some tena wipes.

What they said. Dump any excess poop into the toilet, wrap the diaper up real good so it doesn't smell. Take a shower and use soap.

Korey

Lock your door!

I find that if you shave your diaper area and keep it hair-free, that cleanup is a lot easier. Adult size wipes are a must. I will only shower after the really bad ones...many can just be handled laying down with the wipes.

InconJenOnWheels

Quote Originally Posted by baseball4life19 View Post
    I find that if you shave your diaper area and keep it hair-free, that cleanup is a lot easier.
    Same here. Which is why I started shaving down there.

I normally just stick to wetting in my diapers. But sometimes I attempt a one cheek sneak and end up with a shart(you figure it out). These can be messy sometimes so I head off to the shower for clean up. I also shave down there too I have for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by baseball4life19 View Post
    I find that if you shave your diaper area and keep it hair-free, that cleanup is a lot easier. Adult size wipes are a must. I will only shower after the really bad ones...many can just be handled laying down with the wipes.
    Shaving is a must...keeps everything so much cleaner