Thread: Baby doll..

Red face Baby doll..

Hello everyone. So yesterday I went to walmart with my sister who is 14 and we went to the toy section where the dolls were and we both really thought the baby dolls were cute and we both saw one that we liked and the baby doll scent brought back memories for my sister and she wanted it. I also wanted one really bad too. Because everytime at walmart or target I have to go to the toy section and look at all the dollies. Anyways we bought em and also some baby alive diapers for them altho they weren't baby alive dolls we got. We kinda joked around how we bein 14 and 19 and buyin baby dolls for ourselves. Well today I was kinda cautious about my baby doll and where she would be kept and wether or not I should show my mom, seeing that I like american girl type dolls and that doesn't bother me for her to know that I like them alot cus those kinda dolls aren't actual baby dolls like this one I got yesterday. So I took her outa the box and made sure the box wasn't showin in the trash can. A few times today I thought, who cares if she knows I got a baby doll. Because last time I got a girl doll I made a comment sayin I know I am abit old and normally 18-19 yr olds don't get dolls that much anymore. And her reply was, hey if u like it that's all that matters there is nothin wrong with it.
    Anyway tonight my sister showed my mom her doll and told her how we went to walmart and we both got baby dolls and what made me kinda upset was her response. She didn't say it in a mean way or anythin but she said "you guys are retarded", my sister just laughed it off and thought it was funny but all I could think about was if only u new half the stuff I did in my alone time (AB wise). I was quite upset cus I was already scared of what she would think and say wether jokingly or not it made me feel stupid & embarrassed. So now I prolly won't have my doll like sittin out that much. But I'm worried. Do u think I should be worried about that she found out or not? Cus I don't want her to definetly think or know I have like wanting to be little issues and put it all together because she knows I wet my bed and wear diapers and pull ups for it. So that's hard enough and she says I'm emotionally younger and I do better with younger people then people my own age. And now I got a baby doll! Should I be concerned about her thinking and trying to find out that there's more to me like my AB side? Or is not that big
    of deal? I really been wantin a baby doll like this for some time cus all I have are like girl dolls that aren't really babyish and 2 really expensive baby dolls I got when I was younger that can't really be played with cus they were so expensive and they look so
    real. I don't know what I should or should not do because I don't want my mom to think I'm goin crazy. I don't know why its ok for a young kid to play with dolls or an old lady who can't think right and has a mind of a child to carry around a baby doll. I guess cus I'm not little or can think properly so therefor its not normal for me. I hate it. Its not like I'm gonna be carrying it around everywhere lol.
    Thanks for reading. Sorry for the long thread.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Your mother could have said "you guys are retarded" for many reason. I'm guessing it was directed at your and your sister's over exuberance for the dolls. She knows you have other dolls and will probably just associate the baby doll with your general love of dolls.

However the further you pursue your AB side while under her roof, the more likely it is that she'll find out. You need to make sure your mother sees a mature, adult side of yourself in addition to childish side.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyslilprincess View Post
    yesterday I went to walmart with my sister who is 14 and we went to the toy section where the dolls were and... we bought [some dolls]...

Tonight my sister showed my mom her doll and... what made me kinda upset was her response. She didn't say it in a mean way or anythin but she said "you guys are retarded."

Should I be concerned about her thinking and trying to find out that there's more to me like my AB side.
    I gather this is the distillation of your thread. That should avoid any tl;dr's.

The short answer: no. She's not likely to connect the dolls to ABDLism, especially given that 1) presumably, she isn't aware that ABDLs exist, 2) she already thinks you get a long with the younger crowd better, and will probably attribute it to that, and 3) her response indicates that she really didn't care much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BruanHam View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. Your mother could have said "you guys are retarded" for many reason. I'm guessing it was directed at your and your sister's over exuberance for the dolls. She knows you have other dolls and will probably just associate the baby doll with your general love of dolls.

However the further you pursue your AB side while under her roof, the more likely it is that she'll find out. You need to make sure your mother sees a mature, adult side of yourself in addition to childish side.
    Thank you! I feel abit better about it now. But yes I am gonna make sure I don't in any slightest way show my AB side around her but act more mature.