Thread: your time management

Researcher

Default your time management

Time Management is an important part of everyone's lives; the better you are at it the better your results (for what ever) can be. I try to keep things separated and categorized in my life but it doesn't always work that way for the best. If you don't wear 24/7 then wearing a diaper can get in the way.

Does your diaper wearing (or AB) lifestyle get in your way, if so how? Also, how do you work around the ABDL lifestyle, in other words how do you fit it in your schedule?

I have a lot of things that eat into my free time. Browsing forums, *B/DL stuff, naps, procrastination.

I am working on managing all of this stuff and closing out this semester strong so that I have a good way to backup my *B/DL lifestyle if my parents finally decide to dig deeper into my life than my paci + teddy.

I always try to diaper up before plopping down for quality study sessions. Half the time it works out perfectly, but the other half of the time I start thinking to myself - all this comfortable padding and I'm just studying, what a waste. That's when the books go away and I start frittering away time.

babygirl4

i only diaper up if i am alone or every ones asleep

Researcher

I always try to diaper up before plopping down for quality study sessions. Half the time it works out perfectly, but the other half of the time I start thinking to myself - all this comfortable padding and I'm just studying, what a waste. That's when the books go away and I start frittering away time.
    Exactly, there is some good balance there between relaxing and studying/working. I sometimes get distracted by my diapers and other times I'm able to study for hours with out being distracted.

---------- Post added at 21:58 ---------- Previous post was at 21:44 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl4 View Post
    i only diaper up if i am alone or every ones asleep
    I used to do that when I was in high school.

right now i wear 24/7 but i manage my diaper use around when its easy to change. at owrk i cant easily change so i dont use them while at work mostly. when my mom visits i hide my daipers and i dont wear. and one of those unexptected times happened when i was at work and diapered and was planning on hanging out with my dad after work, i thought we were just gonna go out to eat in my city, so being diapered would be ok but sure enuff he tells me we;re goin home for a little while, well i wasnt expecting this and so then i start trying to figure out how im gonna get this diaper off. everything was fine for the next hour or so, nobody noticed i was diapered. when we got to the restaurant, i went to the bathroom wet the diaper and trashed it. i got pretty lucky this time.

the other thing that ive realized to is that altho diapers are really convenitnet on long trips or goin out with friends. its not often easy to find a place to change a diaper, like who knows how long ur gonna be wearing the same wet diaper.
    so even when ur 24/7, its not as easy as you'd think

It has gotten in my way a few times eg. some friends came over as I was putting one on, then I would hastilly rip it off and stuff it somewhere to be hidden; but normally it doesn't get in the way, as I only do it when I have freetime or when I have planned to go out in public wearing a diaper. Also, I normally know when my friends are going to show up at my house or not.

I am sort of like you, researcher, I keep everything seperate and organized; I get home, eat, do homework and then if I feel like it I will satisfy my DL needs.

I hope that answers your question,
    Happyguy

Right now I only use diapers when I go to sleep, or on the weekends.
    But it depends, sometimes I tend to use more diapers per day, but no, so far my AB lifestyle has not conflicted with my duties.

I only wear when I'm in the mood. I do not wear at work. I enjoy wearing in public, but discreetly and when I would be least likely to run into someone I know. I TRY to set boundaries so I can control the habit, so it doesn't control me. This is easier said than done. I'm very aware that wearing could detract from my married or social life and I try to not let this happen, so I can stay balanced in my journey.