Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: how do you feel when your in diapers

babygirl4

Default how do you feel when your in diapers

they make me feel cute and babyish

EeeZee

When I'm diapered I feel soooo good. They make me feel babish too. I really love the how comftorble they are too. I don't know if I could live without diapers anymore

Wrong section, and we've seen this thread 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times before.

I just like seeing them on girls more,very rarely do i enjoy them on myself

StefanHasDiapees

You may have seen this thread a quadrillion times before, but isn't the point of this place to allow people to express themselves about this topic? S/he has just joined, and this is a question/statement that is of interest to the OP. Perhaps this is the first time the OP has ever stated the above in public. Just because we are jaded, doesn't mean we should disallow others to express feelings about the subject for the first time (for them).

I don't so much feel extra-good about wearing diapers, but they just make me feel somehow 'better'. More at peace, and more in touch with my inner toddler.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Wrong section, and we've seen this thread 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times before.
    I agree with stefan. Nothing wrong with bringing up old sections. In fact I prefer new topics rather than bringing up old ones that many people will probably never read.

Also try to stay on topic with the thread and answer the question.

Back on topic. I have to say I feel satisfied while wearing. It gives me a sense of joy and fulfillment. It makes me feel like....ME!

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    I agree with stefan.
    Oh, hello, this is stefan, famous fashion designer you know me, yes of course you know me everyone knows stefan...

StefanHasDiapees

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Oh, hello, this is stefan, famous fashion designer you know me, yes of course you know me everyone knows stefan...
    Yeah.... what? I ain't nobody, Mike. Just some schlub that posts here sometimes. Is your post meant to make me feel guilty for my comment above? Sorry dude, I just don't get your post. At all.

If I somehow pissed you off by my first post in this thread, do please explain, and I'll consider apologizing. I stand by my post, though. This place welcomes under-age members; you do that, and you are gonna get first-timer posts that will make you think "Oh my God, what a noob". But don't we all start out as noobs? Wouldn't you have posted a similar comment if you were just a young kid again, discovering a site like this for the first time?

Let's let the new folks be noobs. It's the only way to start. Let them get jaded in their own time, rather than essentially telling them to shut up and stop being so lame (I know, you didn't say exactly that, but that is the essence of your first post in this thread).

Quote Originally Posted by StefanHasDiapees View Post
    Yeah.... what? I ain't nobody, Mike. Just some schlub that posts here sometimes. Is your post meant to make me feel guilty for my comment above? Sorry dude, I just don't get your post. At all.

If I somehow pissed you off by my first post in this thread, do please explain, and I'll consider apologizing. I stand by my post, though. This place welcomes under-age members; you do that, and you are gonna get first-timer posts that will make you think "Oh my God, what a noob". But don't we all start out as noobs? Wouldn't you have posted a similar comment if you were just a young kid again, discovering a site like this for the first time?

Let's let the new folks be noobs. It's the only way to start. Let them get jaded in their own time, rather than essentially telling them to shut up and stop being so lame (I know, you didn't say exactly that, but that is the essence of your first post in this thread).
    No no no, it had nothing to do with you. I was making a joke about the name stefan- it's a minor character in the game "Saints Row." He has this french accent and is a fashion designer. He's freaking hysterical! YouTube - Saints Row #31 Vice Kings Mission #11 All The King's Men

It had nothing to do with you- I hadn't even seen you posted! :p I thought that wingdog was calling ME stefan! Lol, as in the stefan from saint's row! :p