Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nap Time Now

Default Nap Time Now

A very common topic in my classes is how little we get to sleep, even though we stay up late at our own expense. And everyone has agreed and expressed interest in nap time during High School.

So if I am not mistaken, this is fairly common everywhere right?

yeah but it'd seem just plain silly to the board or whatever

I would have enjoyed nap time throughout school. I tend to get run down at a certain part of the day and a quick nap perks me right up again.

Though Nap Time sounds like a cool idea for school since it means no work and sleep
    i probably wouldnt support it due to the fact that i enjoy moving around instead of staying in one place asleep.

BuffaloWilly

I don't take naps... I feel like it's wasting life. so instead of sleeping I do something a smidge more productive. playing xbox

I would have loved having nap time in HS
    Thats what I typically used my study halls for anyways =p

I'm a sophomore in college now and I love to take a nap after all my classes are over before dinner. Today was especially fun as I padded up and cuddled with my teddy for an hr nap. =D

I don't take naps... I feel like it's wasting life. so instead of sleeping I do something a smidge more productive. playing xbox
    I bet you will laugh at this if you look back at it in a few years. =p

People usually take naps at my HS but im not sure if physics class counts.

Quote Originally Posted by reigndeer View Post
    A very common topic in my classes is how little we get to sleep, even though we stay up late at our own expense. And everyone has agreed and expressed interest in nap time during High School.

So if I am not mistaken, this is fairly common everywhere right?
    Nap time would be nice, but even if the board thought it would be beneficial, then the students would actually hate it. Why? because it would extend the school day. I think they should just allow sleeping in study halls. Most people just figure out which class is least important to them that day and sleep then....

Well I used to sleep through Bio and Algebra II but sleeping through algebra was a mistake

Mmm yes, all throughout high school I lamented the fact that I despised and usually wasted naptime in kindergarten (and probably before then, too). It would have been soooooo nice to have a designated period for napping in high school, perhaps right after lunch. I usually just put my head on my desk and slept during geometry, which was pretty dumb, but at the time I didn't give a rat's ass.