Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

this is my very first ever post of any kind on a site where you post messages... sorry for rambling i'm very nervious
    well here goes my name is jake i live in minnesota and i'm a DL i can't really say when my interest in diapers started i guess i just have always liked diapers that being said i suppose i should just get this out of the way i'm disabled and have control of all my pluming for the most part i mean i do have minor misshapps here and there i have never gotten any baby diapers for fear that my PCA's would think it's wierd...this interest has been in the back of my mind for a really long time and always been something i'd like to explore in the future when ever that is oh i almost forgot i'm 31 years old

Welcome to ADISC, koda1890! Is there anything else interesting that you do outside of wearing diapers? I suggest reading the Cheat Sheet to a Great Introduction thread. Enjoy your stay.