Thread: How do you secure your diaper?

Default How do you secure your diaper?

For those of you who like having your diaper tightly secured and unable to remove, how do you do it?

I'll use duct tape or filament reinforced packing tape, eithe right on the diaper or on the plastic wrap if i use saran wrap to seal the diaper on and restrict access from the leg openings.

Any other ideas or routines?

Well whilst I'm not into that.... I've seen plastic pants called "locking plastic pants"... have some sort of chain&lock thing at all openings.
    sounds a lot more practical than having to duck-tape every diaper and waste a ton of saran wrap....
    Sure neither saran wrap nor duck tape are extraordinarily expensive - but still...

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Well whilst I'm not into that.... I've seen plastic pants called "locking plastic pants"... have some sort of chain&lock thing at all openings.
    sounds a lot more practical than having to duck-tape every diaper and waste a ton of saran wrap....
    Sure neither saran wrap nor duck tape are extraordinarily expensive - but still...
    I have a pair of locking plastic pants, and overall, they work pretty well. They have a chain at the waist that locks at the back, so whoever is locking you in just pulls the chain tight, pops on the padlock, and bam, your diapees ain't coming off until the keyholder decides they are. The only other option would be destroying the pants.

Other than that, about the only other diaper securement options are the aforementioned wad of duct tape, running a chain through the belt loops of a pair of pants and locking it, or other restraints that just kept you from reaching the diaper in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, if you are going to use duct tape or fiber-reinforced tape, make sure you wrap it all the way around the diaper, doing a couple of full loops. Otherwise, the diaper wearer could just tear the diaper off or try to peel away the tape.

Duct tape kind of works and comes in all different colors...I mean technically it is possible for the wearer to remove the diaper but to do so you either have to take scissors to it or tear the plastic backing of the diaper. Either way, the wearer would have a lot of explaining to do.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyKitty View Post
    Duct tape kind of works and comes in all different colors...I mean technically it is possible for the wearer to remove the diaper but to do so you either have to take scissors to it or tear the plastic backing of the diaper. Either way, the wearer would have a lot of explaining to do.
    This is true, but it's still pretty easily done, sufficiently easy that removal and subsequent "issues" are less bad to the wearer than wearing. The locking pants are decidedly more difficult, and even if the wearer had bolt cutters it would take enough time that they'd likely be caught first.

Also, having been secured in both, I can sincerely say that the mental effect of the locking pants is much more potent than just a bit of packing tape. That alone is worth the price of admission for the locking pants.

-standard disclaimers about consensual behavior and bla bla blah most assuredly apply here. This conversation is not an endorsement of anything illegal or non-consentual, and it is about consenting adults consenting to adult play.

Default locking tape?

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    This is true, but it's still pretty easily done, sufficiently easy that removal and subsequent "issues" are less bad to the wearer than wearing. The locking pants are decidedly more difficult, and even if the wearer had bolt cutters it would take enough time that they'd likely be caught first.

Also, having been secured in both, I can sincerely say that the mental effect of the locking pants is much more potent than just a bit of packing tape. That alone is worth the price of admission for the locking pants.

-standard disclaimers about consensual behavior and bla bla blah most assuredly apply here. This conversation is not an endorsement of anything illegal or non-consentual, and it is about consenting adults consenting to adult play.

=====
    If you would like to try some locking pants, start off with second complete saran wrapping over the size diaper you use, or want. Then apply duct or filament tape over all of the outside of the diaper area.

The pants/shorts should be as snug as when with the cable ends attached.

Next add either : layers of filament tape, bike brake cable or the thinnest cable from home depot loops on the ends, sized to fit a little snug when attached.

Tape this in place with the gap at the front or back of the diaper, wherever you want the opening to be. Secure the cable with vertical tape strips first, then horizontally.

You can even use wire ties to secure the cable in place further.

Not carefully slit the pant where you want the opening. Tape over the raw edges. You can use wire ties to snug the edges together too.

Also- if you can't or don't want to make the loops on the cable: You can leave the ends straight, wrap the sharp ends in only two layers of electrical tape.

Put each end of the cable through the cable clamp-- each end facing opposite the other way. Tighten down with a wrench so you CANNOT undo the nuts by hand.

Then hide or freeze the wrench , or heavily secure it in tape, out in your car.

You could also make hand/finger mitts like this, bonnet, thigh spreader...

You can even cover with white, black, or other colors of duct, plastic.

May be easier to just forget about securing the diaper tapes and work on your outer wear. can't be too hard to rig up a padlock or even a wiretie to your pajama zipper? If you can't get out of your pajamas you can't remove your diaper.

For those times that I feel like getting 'trapped' in a diaper, just putting on m all-in-one pajamas is enough. Still get most of the physical stimulation from the diaper but no direct access.

pamperchu

I use gaffer's tape on my diapers when i don't want them to come off easy.

Cougar89

You can take a big t-shirt and put gromets (hole reinforcers like on the holes in tarps) at the bottom of the shirt in the front and back and put a small lock between them. Making a onesie that locks in the crotch.